💜 Painful night 💜

New update after so long time 🥲 sorry and enjoy💋

Y/N Pov :

Y/n, You're strong don’t cry.. You can't cry.. I started console myself while wiping my tears which was continuously falling...

Why did he said, ,.."So be ready, tomorrow You're going to be mine lawfully then"..How can he say??

Ahhh shitt i said about wedding!  I said to save myself from that monster kim and he took my word seriously.. WTH!  I-it means he's going to marry me tomorrow ??

I have to do something but am afraid of consequences..  T- today he's going to take mee in for running.. Ahhh y/n how will u save yourself from him??i started talking to myself..

I gathered courage and stood up from my bed and got freshen up...When i looked at the mirror.. I can see his marks on my neck, chest and i felt like crying...

Y/n, Why didn’t you took stand or perhaps you l-like?? N-no you can't like a person like him...who kidnapped and caged u for no reason..While thinking these things i fall asleep...

In midnight :

Suddenly my eyes got opened hearing some storms and i got scared..Momma was also not here.. And i searched for aunty who was taking care of mee..

But suddenly i noticed someone was standing near a big balcony in living room... He was about to turn around andi noticed then i hide beside door..

Then i saw a bottle of something maybe alcohol in his hand and he was staring at sky despite being a heavy  storm..Suddenly rain started and he was still standing there...

I decided to go back to my room but i bumped into a flower vase and he turn around and noticed me..  And u got frozen there despite being running from there....

When i look at him and a strong pain hitted my chest.. His eyes was reddish  and looked like he  cried for long hours. One thought came to my mind.. 
Is he right about t-that revenge things??

It was raining still i can see his tears sparkling through corner of his left eye.. Suddenly he asked in a cold voice.."What are you doing here"??  He was about to come but i stopped him by saying..

S-sir i was looking for aunty.. But no problem n-now i am g-going to s-sleep now...  I was about to going but all of a sudden someone held my hand.

Author's Pov :

When she looked around and she saw taehyung pulled her waist in his hold while captivate her both hands behind her...

Taehyung was looking nothing but at her eyes  continuously... Why?? She got shocked by his question...she want to ask him..  But she's afraid of asking at the same time..

He got close to her face..Now they both can feel their breathings..  Further he asked something that she got shocked...

"Why you got her e-eyes?? And he got emotional while asking... Y/n didn’t understand what he was talking about...she wanted to ask but he got more close to her and she shut her eyes thinking he might end up kissing her again...

But she felt goosebumps when he kissed her eyes... She didn’t uttered any word because she didn’t expected that... She got freeze in that moment..

When she opened her eyes and she saw him staring at her eyes still... She wanted to ask Whom?  Who's eyes?  Then he suddenly sticked with her forehead and they both were breathing heavily...

When reality hit her hard then she suddenly gave little push to him. Despite being angry on her, he told her to go back to her room..

But she badly wanted to ask that who's eyes he was talking that time.. Is that any girl he loved or something else??

Somehow she gathered courage and a asked him, " Who's e-eyes you were t-talking that t-time?? When he turned around to her after that she looked down while clutching her dress...

He virtuously smirked at her and understand what she meant.. Later he answered her while raging in anger something which hurted her a lot... "You can never be her miss bravo".. She's the purest soul unless like you...

His answer broked and it shattered her dignity into pieces...And he was talking about his mom which is her mom's sister (aunty) but y/n didn't knew this...

In inside of her mind his words were   echoing...  How can he says these words without knowing her?? It was now getting out of her thinking what he actually want??

He wanna marry me and he is also hurting her....She was now looking into his eyes without blink...He noticed her tensions...

" So my to be wife, is actually this much innocent or she is behaving like innocent?Hmm?? He was questioning her while smirking...

Her tears were continuously falling from her eyes..but suddenly he came to her side and wiped her tears with his hand... Then she backward from him...

"Then w-why do you w-wanna  marry me Mr.Kim"?? Each and every words are hardly leaving her mouth.. 

She was back warding from him when her back hitted with wall.. She got stucked and he held both  side of wall beside her.. And she got again afraid of his touch..

And he answered her Which shocked her by her core...  I want to redeem my "REVENGE".... And he came to her earlobe and he bite it and spoke and "You have to pay for it,
Min Y/n"...

She looked at him with her teary eyes and again answered while screaming in pain." I don’t even know what are you saying ahhhhh or who's min y/n!! She screamed and said "I am Park y/n.. PARK Y/N!! And she cried out while falling Down on floor...

He sat on floor and looked at her eyes.. He got confused and inside of his heart was saying this can't be act but his vengeance was yelling for redeeming ....

Then he pulled her hands harshly  despite being softly.... And he answered her " Don't worry! You will got to know everything yesterday.... And i will also got to know perhaps you're acting or not...

She was also shocked all of this then she decided to wait for tomorrow's revelation...But tomorrow is also she was getting in Knot means Wedding...  So she made her mind to take risk and run from here Again...

  All of a sudden a storm fumed up and she hugged him unknownly and both can feel them... Later he took him away from her.. he called maid aunt and told her to go her room after that  he also left for his room...

______________________________________
_____________

Anyway am back am so happy it's 7k reads when I was offline ,😭😭ilysm everyone keep supporting me ,...

How was this painful chapter loviesss???❤️‍🩹

I know it was kinda heart breaking....  I showed both of their heartbreak... It was definitely needed...

It's getting 7k reads 🥺 i didn’t expect this much love.. but Yeah from now on I will give regular updates 😭😭

I hope you’ll are doing good.... And keep sharing my story 👀

Keep commenting, voting & follow for next update..I will update regularly soon..

Do vote to each and every chapter💋 and if u get confuse to any matter you can ask me for suree...
Take care 🤭