They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.10

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.10

He doesn't know why, but facing this strange man, fear rushed over him like a tide, like a sea wave enveloping people. 

'Bata'

A light step seemed to step on Mo Zhiyang's soul. His hands shook in fright, and the candlestick fell from his hands and fell to the ground with a clang.

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head subconsciously. The candlelight had been extinguished. Suddenly he saw the black men's shoes with auspicious clouds and dark patterns in front of him. He looked up and saw that man suddenly appeared in front of him.

Fear drove him to subconsciously turn around and run away. Before he could even take a step, his hair was pulled. "Let me go, who are you!" All the strength in his body seemed to be drained by fear.

The man didn't answer. He dragged Mo Zhiyang by his hair and dragged him to the pond. Without saying a word, he pushed his head into the water. "You actually hooked up with other men."

"No, hoo~" Mo Zhiyang tried to struggle, desperately trying to raise his head, but was kept pressed down. "Help!" He slapped the water with both hands, and the cold water blocked his mouth and nose, causing him to feel suffocated.

"Little disciple, little disciple?"

Between life and death, Mo Zhiyang heard someone shouting, he gritted his teeth and opened his eyes in the water. The moment he opened his eyes, it was as if his head came out of the water, and there was a bed tent in front of him.

"What's wrong with my little disciple? Is he having a nightmare?" Han Jingbai had just noticed that he was sweating all over his body, and he kept muttering help, help.

Twisting the corners of his clothes to wipe his sweat, he said, "Don't be afraid, Master is here."

"I..." Mo Zhiyang felt a little dizzy, as if he was suffering from the sequelae of hypoxia, and subconsciously crawled into his arms, as if he could hide in this way. "I don't know. It's like someone pushed me into the water and I couldn't struggle."

Han Jingbai hugged him tightly and patted his back gently, "What does that person look like?"

Yeah, what does he look like?

It seemed like he couldn't remember it, but Mo Zhiyang was sure that he had seen it and was familiar with it, but when he thought about it again, he couldn't remember anything. "I don't know, maybe I'm too tired from traveling."

He comforted himself. That dream was so real that it was frightening. When that man appeared, all the strength in his body was taken away. The fear affected his thinking, and he were not sure whether it was in a dream.

When Mo Zhiyang woke up again, it was already dawn and the Master was not there, but this time there was no candlestick.

He got up to wash up and walked out of the room. He saw lanterns and colorful decorations outside, with red silk everywhere. Overnight, red lanterns were swaying, but the red color made the person panic.

After walking around the corridor and exiting the courtyard, he saw Butler He and his servants decorating the outside.

"Master Mo, are you awake?" When Butler He saw him, he actually took the initiative to say hello, "Where are you going?"

"Well, I'm going to see if Master Qiansheng has anything for me to do." Mo Zhiyang felt it was mysterious, as if he was being isolated here by Butler He.