Chapter 5. The broken lovers

"Hey Melissa, what made you the person you are now." T asks "ha you really want to know? " Melissa says. T nods "ok 5 years I met a man named Robert he was the love of my life when I was with him It felt like the outbreak never happened. Than one day...he betrayed me" Melissa says as she starts to tear up. "Hey if this is making you sad you don't need to keep going. " T says starting to get concerned. "No I'm fine." She says while wiping her tears. "One night he took me to outpost 1" she tells "outpost 1? You mean the place where all the snobby rulers and nobleman live? " T asks "yeah he took me there hoping to sell me to some nobleman so I can be there wife. " she says "WHAT!?!? dammit I knew I should've burned it to the ground when I had a chance." He said as he gets more frustrated "no there's good people there a very little amount but still. " she says calming T down. "You're right so wait how did you escape? " he asks "there was this old man always had a strange arua around him he broke me out without even lifting a finger. I wish I could repay him. " she says "I would love to thank that man to and if I ever see that Robert I'm going to knock his teeth out. " he says "thanks T I appreciate it. " she says with a smile on her face. "No problem. " Melissa holds T's hand as the continued searching.