Chapter 13

Mina's evil grin and her body language made Chaeyoung feel like she was really dangerous and she felt a bit terrified when Mina suddenly appeared.

"So... Are you planning to hurt Sana to get back to me just like Momo said...?" Chaeyoung muttered softly while her eyes were still looking at Mina's face.

Since Momo's words sounded very serious to her, Chaeyoung couldn't help but worry about Mina's plans to hurt Sana for real.

"So tell me, what are you going to do?" Chaeyoung asked seriously.

"Me? Ha! You think I would hurt your.. cheap chick.. I could play you in my little fingers, Son Chaeyoung." Mina muttered. The girls took Sana away dragging her away and went down to the lobby where the teachers and the other students would be, leaving Chaeyoung alone with Mina on the hallway.

"You're so adorable.. I love.. playing with you.." she added and trailed Chaeyoung's body with her index finger.

Mina's words and the way she trailed her finger on Chaeyoung's body made her feel really uncomfortable and she took a step backwards to create some distance away from Mina. Her mind and heart were beating fast because Mina's teasing was really scary and disturbing.

Chaeyoung was sure that Mina's obsession could lead her to do everything just to get back with Chaeyoung and she could even hurt Sana for real just as Momo said.

"Mina..." Chaeyoung mumbled softly while she covered her heart to calm it down and she looked at Mina nervously.

"Why did you give up on us? Wasn't I enough for you? Or because Sana was your best friend you didn't wanna hurt her anymore, because I bet you don't have as much feelings as you had for me.." Mina said. She placed her hands on Chaeyoung's shoulders to keep her steady and close to her just because she wanted to seduce her.

Chaeyoung noticed Mina's flirty moves as she placed her hands on her shoulders, which made her feel uncomfortable and even angrier since she could see the way Mina was trying to seduce her.

Mina's obsession and the way she was talking was really messing with Chaeyoung's nerves since she was still remembering how toxic Mina's relationship was with her.

Chaeyoung took another step back to create a distance away from Mina and she then mumbled softly "Mina, how could you think that I could still be attracted to someone like you after what you put me through...?"

"I tried to distance you from Sana because that was the best for us.. well I mean for you" Mina replied and tried her best to get Chaeyoung back even though she was failing.

Chaeyoung was really furious when Mina said that she did all of those things just because it was the best for Chaeyoung and their previous relationship. Mina's obsession was really getting on Chaeyoung's nerves and she hated how she thought she knew what was better for her.

"Oh so you only did all of that because you were trying to protect me? That's a bunch of bullshit Mina and you know it..." Chaeyoung's tone was really getting angrier and she glared at Mina. "No, I bet you were just being jealous about Sana..."

"Hahaha let me laugh... Oh God you're so funny.. I own you, Son Chaeyoung, not your side chick." Mina mouthed and laughed before slapping Chaeyoung on the face just to show her that she had power over her.

Chaeyoung felt real pain when Mina's hand landed on her face as a slap, which made her eyes widen in shock. She felt so hurt and angry that Mina dared to hit her like that and she started to feel like maybe Mina could even hurt Sana next time if she decided to try getting back with Chaeyoung.

As Mina continued to laugh, Chaeyoung's glare still remained icy and she then muttered softly "I'm not yours anymore and your jealousy is going too far Mina, so stop this stupid shit and back off." she hissed.