Chapter 35

The next day

Sana was now at Jihyo's house waiting for her father's arrival, feeling stress yet she wanted to stop lying and tell him the truth about her and Chaeyoung being together again.

"How should I tell him?" Sana asked desperately at Jihyo while sitting down on the couch. She placed her hands on head and tried to think.

"I think you should just be straightforward about it... and don't lie to him about it like you did last time." she replied as she sat next to her. She knew how hard it could be to finally confess that they were together, but it had to be done.

"The most important thing is that you tell him that you're happy and that you really want to be with her regardless of what he says." she said confidently, trying to be reassuring with her words.

"I know but.. what if he takes me back again and does something to you too because we didn't keep our relationship.." Sana said worriedly. She bit her fingernails and attempted to calm down for a brief moment. In the end she was stressing over nothing, she was an adult and she could do whatever she wanted with her life.

"You know what.. you're right, i dont care. I'll do the right thing." she added confidently.

"Yeah, that's what matters. This time he won't be able to separate you two because you're both adults and he can't do anything about it. But remember to stay clear and let him know that you're not changing your mind about this." Jihyo replied as she gave her one last reassuring smile before they had to go to talk to her father.

"He can't do anything about it this time. Just stay strong and you'll be okay." she added as she got up and held her hand tightly.

At the same time, Chaeyoung was waiting down in her car when all of a sudden she saw Sana's father from the distance and he saw her too. The problem was that.. a girl was next to him. "Myoui Mina..." Chaeyoung muttered in shock as Sana's father smirked and approached Chaeyoung's car.

She felt her heart sink into her stomach and she couldn't believe it when she saw him walking with Mina next to him. She felt her entire body tensing and her breath quickened, becoming more heavy and heavier but she also felt her anger rise inside her.

"That bastard..." she muttered to herself and looked down at the steering wheel, her hands were gripping the wheel tightly and she was about to snap. But she still managed to keep her composure in some way.

"Well well Chaeyoung.. long time no see.." her father said while knocking at Chaeyoung's car window. Mina laughed and approached as well. "Right on time.. did you miss your ex?" he asked while pointing with his eyes at Mina.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about." she replied while rolling down her window, trying not to show how angry she was right now. But it's not like she was doing a good job at keeping it under control at all.

"Is she your new sugar baby or something?" she asked bitterly, looking at Mina with an angry glare that could kill.

"Hahaha of course not.. I brought her for Sana since Jihyo failed keeping their relationship but.. since you're here.. I'll let her entertain you." He laughed slightly and winked at her to get more on her nerves.

She was starting to feel so much rage inside her right now and her body was shaking because she felt so angry. But she still didn't want him to notice how pissed she was at him right now so she had to keep it under control.

"I don't want to be entertained by her or anyone else. I want my girl and only her." she said through clenched teeth, showing that she was getting annoyed by the way he was acting too.