The unknown feelings

Ishan sitting in the ground and watching shubman's practicing. He thought the way shubman's hand gripped on the bat and the way his sweat makes his Jersey wet its hot . He slaps himself what was he thinking shubman is his best friend and what will he think if he got to know that his friend thinks about him that way .

And anyway he is not gay !!

Ishan was thinking when he made eye contact with shubman and blushing harder because shubman wink at him. What was that !why my heart is beating so fast! I have to go . He got up when someone call him .

"Oye dynamite come here "shubman called him . Ishan breath slowly and go to his friend,

Are dek kya raha hay pasina saff kar mere chahe re se 'shubman said. Ishan looks at him mockingly and said ku bey tere hat nehi hay kya .

Are I'm wearing gloves na baby "shubman said while making a pout on his lips .ishan just started at him but ture his red face fast.

He then towel sey shubman's face ko saff karne laga . And bapas ane laga when shubman grabbed his hand and said pani pila dey .so ishan osko pani pila ke bapas ayya gaya .

At dinner time

So every team members having dinner together and shubman and ishan sitting next to each other .when hardik said are shubi tere crush kya ka huya '. And ishan stop eating he silently look at shubman.

Shubman don't look surprised 'bhai oo meri crush thi ab nehi hay '.

Tho kon hay tera crush asked mayank .

Someone who always makes me happy. Who always by my side,Take care of me ,make me laugh, That's it and when i will find it you guys will be known .

You just describe ishan ' hardik said .
And the table goes silent. Ishan firstly cover the topic .

Are vai kya haa haa main koi gay bey nehi hu ,joo iss ko date karu ar bese bhi sala bohot kamina hay ishan said while laughing but deep down he feel a pain in his heart.

And everyone just laughed. But they looked to fall that shubman's eyes got darker.

They finished their dinner and everyone going there room. Ishan and shubman come to their room.
Ishan laid on the bed keeping space for shubman.

Shubman don't speak a word he silently go to the Washroom .and here ishan thought what's wrong,but his another thought comes in mind.

Did i love shubman or its just an attraction. I am sure if shubman knows i love him he will hate me .

In the other side

Shubman wash his face with cold water. He then look in the front mirror and said "you will be mine ishan, mine to touch, mine to feel, and mine to love "

"If you want it or not you will be mine "

He then comes from the bathroom and sees his ishan sleeping .he goes to him and touch his face his eyes his nose his cheeks and lastly his lips. He rubbed his thumbs on ishans lips.

You don't know i am obsessed with you. And you have to be my .i will make you fell in love with me.you will confess your love to me,he smile devilish.

He kissed ishans nose and hugged him,and cuddles with him .
They both fell asleep.

(Sorry for my grammar mistakes)

I thought i am going to update on 12 December but i guess i can't control my excitement so that why..

If you like it then vote so i have reason to update.