i love you

A/n: long chapter for you guys

__________€€______________€€________

Shubman's pov

Shubman off his phone after seeing his and ishans picture.

I even can't see him for the last time ' shubman thought he sighed heavy .
It's already 10:25 he looks back for the last time and imagined if ishan was here with him.
He trun around and walk away.
.
.
.
Here ishan was driving so fast...he even break traffic rules but he doesn't care, he have to stop shubman.
How dare you shubman gill...i don't let you hurt me again, you deserves my powerful punches and slaps just wait. Ishan thought a big smile and with his fast beating heart.

Ishan reached the airport and it's already 10:40, he trying to find shubman but couldn't find him.he goes to the checking point and tried to find 10:30's flight take off or not. With his luck the flight still don't take off.

What to do now the gate are also closed ishan thought ..soch ishan soch... and ishan got an idea he goes to the mic room and tell the staffs to announce something important.

🗣📢
" mr. Shubman gill a important announcement for you... mr. Ishan kishan claimed that you steal some expensive things from him ...and you are leaving without giving his things....he is in the announcement room please come "

I repeat again mr. Shubman gill..................

Here shubman was dumbfounded what i stole from ishan..it's just his clothes i have taken and wait.... what ishan is here ' shubman was thinking that when a air hostage come to him and said " sorry sir you have to go to the announcement room.." she said politely.

Shubman nodded his head and started to leave, he don't understand a single bit of this situations.
He goes to the Announcement room and saw ishan was waiting for him.
When ishan saw him ..ishan comes to him and takes his hand and started to leave, shubman followed him like a lost puppy.

When someone called them from behind " sir what about your flight???

"Cancel it " ishan said and take shubman with him and leave.

Ishan goes to his car and signal shubman to enter the car. Shubman obeys. Ishan start the car and started to drive. Both are silent.

Sometimes later ishan stopped his car in a place . Both are sitting in the car silently.

"You deserve hundreds of punches from me you know that " ishan said looking at him.

" i ...i shubman's voice got stuck in his throat...slowly tears felling from his eyes.

" you're trying to leave me alone how dare you " ishan said his eyes got teary " you're so selfish..how could you do that "

Ishan grabs shubman's collar and started to hitting his chest. Shubman slowly holds ishans hand .

Slowly ishan sat on shubman's lap and hugged him tightly.

Both are hugging each other like someone trying to separate them. Both are can feel each other's heart beating fast.

" I'm sorry ishan..i hurt you so much i lied you whole time..many times i broke your trust, forcing myself on you....i don't deserve your forgiveness" shubman said holding him more closer

" don't talk about those things...i don't want to remember " ishan said placing his head on shubman's chest .
" but you're trying to leave me ...it's your biggest mistake ever" ishan said and again started to hit shubman.

Shubman don't stop him a unknown smile has cover his face, both are became silent again. Shubman was cares ishans heirs and ishan was listening shubman's fast heart beat.