it's painful to wait

Shubman reached the hotel where his team members are waiting.
The meeting was going all good. At the end of the meeting virat called everyone.

Are ishan ne kisi ko phone kiya tha kya ? - virat

Ha ha shubman ne bataya tha ke uske pass ishan ka call aya tha rohit bhai said.

Everyone starring at him.

Ha bhai ishu ney muje call kiya tha ,usne kAha ooh tik hay ,tora akela rehe na chaha ta hay isiliye phone off kar ke rakha hay - shubman

Ha group may bhi message aya tha oska ! Par hame call kar sakta tha ku shubman ko sirf call kiya mayank questioned

Because he wants too shubman said smirked at mayank.

Mayank glared at him.

Ok ok fine jab uska man kare gya tab oo tik call kare ga .or ha kal practice off hay so ..so jau sob rohit bhai said.

Mayank still have doubts, he knows ishan ..they are good friends,but what he can do !!

Ishan opened his eyes and saw shubman was sleeping hugging him. When did he came?? He tried to remove his hand but shubman hold him tightly. He just started at the door. Maybe it's just a dream! Maybe he's still sleeping! But He can't still feel his lower body .

He is thinking all of this, when shubman started to woke up. Shubman open his eyes and meet ishans eyes whose already looking at him. Shubman smile and cares ishans cheek .

Look you're already mine , just accept that phir sob tik ho jaye gya shubman said.

"Jo tune kal kiye uske bad My feelings has end for you shubman , i hate you" ishan said.

"You made me do this . i also want want this ..... i mean yes i want you but with your concern " shubman said.

So i give you my concern to rape me ? Ishan said.

"What are you saying ishu ,this is not rape. That was making love " and don't take my full name, shubi is better,shubman said.

Thu pagal hay ! Dek muje jana hay ,muje sob ki yad ah rahi hay ishan said.

Forget about that i am not letting you go... but if you promise me to stay with me after leaving from here then i can think about that shubman said.

Ishan chup kar gaya oo piche mur gaya,his back was facing shubman.
Shubman just sees what he does ,he slowly put his hand on ishans waist and slowly to his lower body.

Ishan was wearing only a shirt jo kal shubman ney ose pehe na diya tha. But Ishan remove his hand.

Shubman makes ishan face him again his eyes full of lust.

"Ishan let's have a sex" he said in a husky voice.

Ishan was scared he is still in a pain from yesterday night.

Shu...bi i don't think it is a better idea, I'm still in a pain" ishan said.

Nothing happened i will be slow this time ' he said his voice was needy

How to stop him ishan thought and a idea comes in his mind.

Shubi I'm hungry " ishan said.
Shubman saw the time its 11 already.

" oh sorry let's go you must be so hungry " ok may niche ja raha hu tumhare liye kuch banane tum fresh hoke niche ajana ' shubman said.and started to get up when ishan tagged his shirt.

How will i go downstairs! The door was locked ishan said.

Oops the password is 7732 ok shubman said and left.

Its our Jersey number but did he really told me the password he thought.

After freshening he go downstairs and saw the food was already done. It was simply milk with cornflakes( because shubman don't know how to cook )

Ishan started to eating and shubman just watches him.

"Don't you have practice today?" ishan asked.

"No i don't " shubman simply said.

And how many days will you keep me here ishan stopped eating and asked.

Yes we have 3 months right, so that was enough for me to make you fall in love with me again shubman said smirking.

And why do you think i will fall in love with you again? - ishan

You will see shubman said.

Shubman grabs ishan and making him sat on the kitchen table. He spreads his legs making stand between them. Ishan counter sey utar ne ki kosis kara but shubman ne use rok liye . Shubman started to kiss his neck and his hand is roaming around ishans things.

Ishan tried to push shubman by his shoulder but failed .he reached ishans collarbone and started to stuck it.

I have to stop him ishan thinks. But already shubman takes him to bedroom. He place ishan on the bed who is only warning his big shirt..and nothing else.
Ishans expose body turning him hard since this morning.

Shubman started to kiss ishans lips, ishan counting trying to push him but that made shubman angry. He bite ishans lower lip and it starts bleeding.

Ishan groaned in pain.
Ishan again got an idea! He knows his power over shubman. Not physical power but emotional power .

Ishan made shubman to look at him and please a hand of his cheek said very softly " shubi give me some time , i know i hurt you but  You love me right please listen! And Ishan kissed his left cheek

Shubman felt ishans lips on his cheek he closed his eyes it's felt so good.

How much? Shubman asked.

Huh what! Ishan said confusingly.

I said how much time do you need! Shubman said.

As long i am comfortable ishan said hoping shubman rasi ho jaye .

Hmm but don't take long" shubman said and again kiss him but ishan don't stop him. Shubman licked the blood from his lips. And kiss on his nose.

And pressed a kiss on his ear and said
"It's painful to wait "

Bye
Take care