first night (M)

A/n : grab holy water

Warning : smut 🔞🔞

_____________________________________

" ishan ride me "

Ishan looked at him trying to process what just he said, blushed covered his whole face.

" please come " shubman said his voice became needy.
Ishan slowly nodded his head and crumbles in the bed.

" let me help you to open your clothes" shubman said and slowly started to unbutton ishans kurta, at that time when he was finished his eyes filled with need...need of ishan.

Ishans naked body was front of him..shubman wants to jump of him but no he control himself.

" let me help you too" ishan said in a teasing tone. Ishan started to removes shubman's kurta ..when shubman's kurta stacked with his Lockett.
Ishan slowly pressed his lips on the Lockett and trying to free it from his teeth. Shubman felt soft lips on his chest, a groan left from his lips when he felt a bite there.

Ishan smirk.. he knows how much he has power on shubman, he removes shubman's clothes too.

Ishan gulps he knows shubman's crotch is big ..oh yes it was inside of him one time.

Ishan slowly takes shubman's crotch in his hand and started to message it.
Soft whimpers left from shubman's mouth.

" d-on't tea..se me ishu " shubman said breathing hard.

Ishan slowly kiss shubman's crotch in the top of the head, that was already leaking some liquid, he started licking it , roaming his tongue on shubman's balls.
Shubman grabs ishans hair in pleasure " Ahh yes tak-e it lik..e a goo-d boy of mi..ne " he said between his moan. Until ishan takes his crotch full ... in his pretty mouth..shubman just lost control.

" AHH ye-s like th-at Ahh mhmm

" am i go..od shubi "

" you're be-st ahh "

Shubman thrust into his mouth "
Shubman's pre cums all over in ishans face "
.
.
.
.

"ish-u I'm com-ing "

" umuhh me t..oo " ishan said gulping the liquid into his mouth. Both are breath heavily, ishan laid beside him.
Shubman grabs ishan by his neck and kissed him roughly. Both moaned between the hot kiss.
Shubman sled his tongue in ishans mouth and explore every inch of him.
Ishan grabbed shubman's neck to bring him more closer, there's no space in between them. There crotch was pressed with each other at this moment, ishan felt something down of his was getting wet.

Ishan remove shubman from himself " just one minute i remember something " he said and started to get up but shubman held his hand " what?

" shub let me go first " ishan said and goes to the drawer, shubman looks at him confusingly.
Ishan come, his cheeks are red.

" lube and condom " Shubman asked surprisingly..it's his innocent husband right?

" aditi give me this ..when we are leaving from my house " ishan said blushing over his face.

' oh so that's why ishan was blushing that time ' shubman thought.

" ishan .... i want to see how you fingering yourself "

" i - ...

" it's ok if you don't want to "

" no maa said fill your every wish tonight "

" no no ishan..it's your body don't listen others..

" but i also want to " ishan said turning his face other side because of embarrassing.