More like "not fans" (MahiRoRat)

It's based on those toxic fans and how MahiRoRat react to it. Have fun I guess. I'll try to update Against the odds too

Virat couldn't believe his eyes to say the least. He read over that particular tweet from his "fan account" again.

"Virat is the real king, that credit stealer dhoni can never come close to his records. He won those trophies due to his team. His contribution was zero anyway"

His contribution was zero? Then who captained the team? A random ghost from Jaddu's Jamnagar stories?
Virat scoffed, this guy called himself his fan and couldn't respect his Mahi bhai. He opened that account and scrolled down, ready to reply and give that "fan" a piece of mind. He saw another tweet, this time trolling Rohit.

"People call him Hitman. More like Shitman. Vadapav hai wo, usko bolo cricket chodhke khane pe dhyan de. Loser"

Virat was furious. How can this person talk like that about his Ro and Mahi bhai AND call himself a fan of him?
He read some more tweets like that and he controlled the urge to reply because that would just cause more harm than good. He wanted to curse them for saying such things about people who mattered the most to him. This person was not only disrespecting his friends but also people who play and represent theirs country. These two are the ones known by players all around the world for their skills and yet, their own countrymen were trolling them. Disregarding their efforts and contributions just because they liked another player more. Do people really forget Cricket is a team game and it can't be won alone by one person scoring a century. Neither can it be won by the bowling line up alone. It is a team sport, where all of them have to work together to win. That was it, Virat would reply. He was sure of that. Maybe not in that typical Delhi way but more maturely. Before he could start replying his phone rang.

Ro's call, why was his timing so wrong? Virat questioned himself but realised it's no use. He picked up the call

"Cheeeeeeeeeekuuuuuuuu" Rohit's over excited voice came from the other end
"Why are you so uncharacteristically excited? And stop calling me cheeku" Virat grumbled
"Why do you sound like I disturbed you doing something very important?" Rohit, having caught on that tone of Virat asked.
"I was about to reply to this so called fan of mine who keeps disrespecting you and Mahi bhai " Virat admitted, he decided in his head long ago it was no use lying to his teammates specially Rohit and Mahi bhai.
"DON'T, ARE YOU CRAZY?" Rohit screamed, now sounding panicked.
"Why? They are saying bad things about both of you. How can they call themselves my fan? Ben stokes kahi ke" Virat's anger was now increasing by Rohit's lack of support
"But you can't reply, it will cause more problems. And it's not like me and Mahi bhai don't have such "fans"
Rohit emphasized on the last word.
"Are you helping me reply or not Rohit?" Virat asked ignoring Rohit's words
"Oh god Vi! Tu unpe dhyan mat de. Ye kuch log bahut wo hote hai. Unhe wo mat de reply karke "
"Rohit, I can't solve these riddles now!" Virat's voice was increasing by the second
"Are matlab, kuch log hote hai ese- ab tu koi bhi gali bol de "
"Behn ke--"
"Ha ha samajh gaya. What I mean is unhe attention mat de reply deke " Rohit tried explaining calmly
"But wo mahi bhai ki insult kar rahe hai" Rohit had had enough of trying to explain him. He felt angry too. He wanted to erase such"fans" but he couldn't help it. Only he knows how much it hurts him to see his Mahi bhai and Vi being called names. He decided to call Mahi bhai, hoping he would pick up but not before telling Virat to not reply.

Mahi bhai being Mahi bhai picked up his first kiddo's call at once
"Ro kiddo how-"
"Mahi bhai wait, I'm adding you in conference with Virat"

On call
"Cheeku, Ro? How are you kiddos?" Mahi bhai's calming voice came from that side. Managing to calm Virat a bit
"Mahi bhai isko samjhao, ye wo ho gaya hai" Rohit said tired of all the explaining
"Pagal ho gaya hai? Par samjhana kya hai? Cheeku what are you going to do?"
"Mahi bhai wo --" Virat tried to speak but was interrupted by Rohit
"Ye kisi akal ke andhe fan ko reply karne wala hai, because wo iska fan hai but hates both of us"
"Huhh? Fan? " Mahi bhai asked, quite confused
"Not fans but more like hater?" Virat said timidly
"It's fine cheeku, ignore them na"
"But Mahi bhai wo kitna kharab likh rahe hai. Man to kar raha hai reply mai 5-6 achi Delhi wali galiya likhu"
"You're not doing anything like that" Mahi bhai's voice, came calm as ever, surprising Rohit
"Aren't you angry bhai?" Rohit asked
"I am, ofcourse. But no one wants to see the angry me. " The sarcasm could be heard through the phone
"Ha true, ap gussa ho gaye, to unki to wo a jaegi"
"Kaun a jaegi?" Virat asked, his mind not working enough to comprehend Rohit's unclear sentences
"Are maut a jaegi Vi. Sanyas le lenge chidiya se "
"Chidiya? What's that now? "
"It's Twitter Cheeku."
"Don't --"
"Shhh, calm down you both. Rohit you go to sleep and don't think about those "not fans"- that's what we call such people and Virat you'll stay on call "
"But Mahi bhai--" Ro's voice came trying to stay on call longer.
"No, you need to save some energy to deal with such "not fans" don't you think?" He explain calmly yet smartly.
"Ok fine. I'm going. Bye bhai, bye Vi"
"Bye" Virat said.
"Cheeku?"
"Ha bhai"
"Bacha don't pay attention to these people and mind me asking why the hell were you on Twitter of all places?"
"I saw that there was a trend going on for me so I went to check some tweets but I found a tweet insulting you"
"Cheeku, those are random strangers. What they say shouldn't matter to us. Haven't I told you that before? And me or Rohit don't get hurt over such comments. Because the person who matters - that is you, always stand by our side" Virat smiled, he loved his Mahi bhai so much.
"You are right bhai, these people are not eligible to be my fans anyway. I don't consider them my fans. I'm happy that you both are not hurt or upset "
"Are you hurt and upset? Our not fans say some mean things too"
"No bhai ofcourse not. I have you both, why will I feel bad?"
"That's good "
"You're the best bhai "
"I know " Mahi bhai said laughing making Virat laugh along.

At that moment Virat realised that such comments could never ruin the relationship he shared with his bhai and Ro and he was forever grateful for that.