If you say so (1)

Note- before you start reading I just want to say, in this ts India wins the wc. So if in any way that upsets you can skip it. There will be two parts in total. It will include hints if Shubsara too so if you don't like them, again you can skip. The major ICT pairs will be rohirat, shubish and MSD-Sachin Tendulkar
Enjoy I Guess

The crowd erupted in cheers as bumrah took the last wicket. The cheer, so loud it could make the Australian team deaf. The Indian team hugged each other, happy tears in their eyes. Ishan came running and tackled Shubman to the floor. Rohit lifted Virat and spun him around making Virat squeal in fear of falling. They then took in Ashwin for a hug. Siraj thumped Jassi on the back while he winced, which made him laugh. Rahul smiled at the scene, until he was tackled to the floor by a very excited Jadeja.

"You need to smile more like this" He said smiling in a very jaddu like manner

"Only winning a world cup can make me smile like that"

"What about Athiya? Haww doesn't she make you smile? " He exclaimed dramatically and Rahul rolled his eyes

"Shut up"

Before Jaddu could retort about how disrespectful Rahul's remark was, Ishan came towards them sulking.

"What happened Ishan?" Rahul asked

"Shubman is busy with the love of his life even after we win a world cup huhh" Rahul and Jaddu turned their heads to see Shubman talking to Sara and her family.

"Umm well he could just be talking to Sachin sir?" Rahul said unsure

"Seriously? He's continuously blushing and looking at her. Stop defending your kiddo" Ishan said still sulking.

Before Rahul could reply, Virat came towards them with his very own Mahi bhai

"What kiddo? Since when do you have kiddos?" Virat asked Rahul, shocked.

"Umm that... Well..."

"Shubman, I was talking about Shubman. Look he's busy there" Virat couldn't care less to comprehend anything after Ishan said Shubman. He looked at Rahul, his face showing betrayal and hurt.

"Can you stop looking at me like that?"

"Like what? You stole my kid. How dare you? "

"Stop overreacting Virat"

"I don't think he's overreacting, you did steal his kid" Sir Jadeja said, adding fuel to the fire.

"Ok stop, we can discuss this later. Let's go and meet Sach Paa first " Mahi bhai said, before anything could accelerate further.

They called the team and went to meet him.

"Congratulations team, played so well all of you " Sachin sir congratulated and everyone thanked.

"Why don't you all come over for dinner? We would love to have you." He added further and everyone looked at Shubman immediately.

"What? Why are you looking at me?" Shubman asked, trying to stay calm.

"Um nothing, I'm coming definitely " Virat said. Along with him, Rohit, Ishan, Shubman and Mahi bhai agreed too.

The others denied politely as they wanted to spend time with their families and wouldn't want to trouble the Tendulkars with 50+ people that late at night.

After all the ceremonies were done, they went towards the parking area. Mahi took a chance and started walking next to Sachin. He hadn't failed to notice the subtle glares and looks he was passing Shubman throughout.

"What do you think about Shubman sach paa?"

"Straightforward much? I mean he's a nice guy, excellent player. What else do you want me to say Mahiya?"

"Well, we all know he likes Sara and vice versa so tell me according to that"

"I'm not very fond of the idea of Sara dating. "

"Even if it's Shubman?"

"Yeah even if it's Shubman. I need to be absolutely sure about such things."

"Is that why you invited us at midnight to your home for dinner?"

"Yeah partially" Mahi raised his eyebrows at that

"Yeah fine, that was the only reason happy now?"

"Thought so. He's an amazing guy paaji. He'll take care of Sara I'm sure of that. "

"I know he's a nice guy, but I need to confirm"

"And how will you do that?"

"Wait and watch mahiya, you can use This trick on Ziva's future boyfriend later."

"I'm pretty sure, I won't act like that to her boyfriend "

"You'll see mahiya you'll see"

They soon reached home and it had been a while since Sachin had heard such chaos. His kids surely fought once in a while for a damned tv remote but ICT were different level of chaos. He looked at Virat and Rohit fighting about who Mahi bhai loved more. They kept pulling both his arms from either sides and Mahi bhai had to twist their ears to make them stay still. Ishan and Shubman on the other hand were chasing each other. Apparently Shubman said something about Ishan being too short which triggered him. He shook his head at the sight and they said I was their idol. I wasn't that chaotic, he thought.

He then looked at his daughter, who looked at Shubman smiling. His eyes immediately narrowed and his smile disappeared. He shook his head again to focus on today's task.

I don't know how I feel about this one. I hope the first part seems good. Again, this story is more of a shubhish and Sachin -Mahi focused. This story was requested by Monuimaginaryworld . I hope you like it. Ok then bye.
Bleed blue 💙
TOODLES 💙✨