1

¡Courteney In MM!

"You disrespectful as fuck" this guy say as I walk out the bathroom of the club.

"No nigga, your head game is disrespectful. All you have to really do is lick and suck on the clit. You couldn't do it B." I say shrugging my shoulders as i look at him. He look so angry and disappointed.

"I told you I never did that before, you didn't even return the favor" he states getting more upset. His once light carmel skin and now red. "What the fuck this look like nigga? We don't do favors. I told you what I wanted and you failed. Get out my face" I say pushing him to the side to walk to my booth where my bestfriend is.

Before I could get to the dance floor I was grabbed by my wrists and yanked. I turned around and punched him in his face. He stumble, when he catch himself he smacks me. "You hit like a bitch" I say and spit in his face. He looked shocked then grab my throat and pick me up.

"Bitch you spit in my face?" He asks the most obvious question. I start clawing at his face because i cant breathe and he slams me on the floor hard as fuck by my throat. My back instantly starts hurting. I just lay there. "You hoes got me fucked up" he say kicking my rib.

Out of nowhere this guy pick him up and slam him on the floor and start beating his ass. "Bitch come on, get up. We got to get out of here" My bestfriend NaNa says helping me. When I finally get up I see the damage dude is giving to that bitch ass nigga. I think he dead lowkey. I run over and get the dude on top.

"Come on, he is done for. " I say grabbing his arm, taking a risk because i dont know how he is going to react to my touch. I started hearing police sirens. "COME ON ! THE POLICE ON THEY WAY!" I Yell at this Nigga and he stopped and gave me the deadliest look. I Just grabbed his arm and pulled him because i heard the sirens come closer.

We started running for the front of the club but he grabbed my hand and we headed to the back exit. I looked behind me and NaNa Is right there. We finally got out the club and we went out separate ways. Me and NaNa got in my car and he got in his .

I came out to have fun but going in with a hurt back and a nigga on my mind. FUCK!!

He has the looks of a god but his vibe is a little........ thuggish.

Thuggish❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें