3

¡Lamar In MM!

I'm sitting in my room on instagram in track shorts and a v neck t shirt and white nike socks while NaNa and Hakeem catch up in the living room. I'm scrolling down my TL and see everyone laid up with their bae while im laying in bed by myself. I took a quick selfie and posted it and captioned it: Baeless

I pressed the home button and checked on twitter but nothing was going on. I then got a notification saying I been tagged in a picture. I clicked on it and it was picture of Lamar and his caption was: I want to be bae but she mean to me . I laugh to my self and comment: You're a crybaby. Im not mean, I'm just too much to handle for you

He Replied : I Like Challenges Baby Girl....

I didn't even comment back but a lot of people is going crazy about our little conversation we had. My followers are so dramatic but I love them.

As I'm scrolling through my news feed I hear the door open and men walk in. I hear Keem welcome all of them and then footsteps come in front of my door. They knock.

"Wassup" I say loud enough so they can hear. What could people possibly want?

"Ney come out here right quick" Hakeem says and I sigh and throw my phone on my bed then headed out my door and into the livingroom. I walked into see 4 men standing around talking and laughing. "alright, shorty is like my little sister and her name is NeyNey." Hakeem introduced me and the men look at me and I recognize one face so well. "Ney Ney this is Jason, Ant, Guy And-"

"Lamar" I cut him off as i stare back at lamar with a smirk on my face matching him.

"I see you two know each other" Keem say knocking us out of our staring contest. I nod

"Something like that." Mar says licking his lips. I'll ride the fuck out of his face.

"Well Nice To Meet You Guys. I'll Be In The First Room On The Right If You Need Me." i Say and walk back in my room and close the door. I slid up under my red silk comforter and turned my beats pill on and started listening to Don't by Bryson Tiller. I am in love with this song. I started singing along with the music and closed my eyes. I don't know but I feel like I connect with the music so much I zone out. But my connection ened with my bedroom door opening. I open my eyes and sit up looking at Lamar.

"Why are you in my room" I ask irritated

"You said if I needed anything come in here" he replied in a duh tone

"What the fuck you want?" I ask clearly catching an attitude.

"You're number because I need it." He say smiling. I just stared at him with the most straightened face ever.

"Get out." I say getting off my bed and opening the door so he can leave. He reached over me and closed the door. "Bro get out my room" i say reaching for the door but he grabbed my hand and kissed it, let my hand fall and pulled me closer to him by my hips so our lips are barely touching.

"Why you got to act like that?" He said then smashed his lips into mines lifting me up by ass. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He layed me on my back then pulled me to the edge of the bed taking my shorts off along with my panties. He kissed my lips then my stomach, then the inside of right thigh. He's teasing me too much my hormones is running wild already.

"Mmmm" i moan and he look at me and smirk wasting no more time he lick my clit and suck on it. I moan loud as my back creates an arch. Continuing to make me moan and grip his afro he puts his large hand on my stomach signalling me to calm down but i can't. I try harder and my back is laying flat on the bed again. My legs start shaking and my breathing sped up, my moans got louder. He grabbed my thighs and spread my legs some more as he devoured my pussy.

"Lamar pleaasee" I beg because i cant take nomore but he wouldn't stop , I grab his afro again and let my cum flow all in his mouth. He licked it up and kissed my stomach. I layed there, trying to catch my breathe. He stood and layed ontop of me. I looked in his eyes and then closed my eyes again. He kissed me and bit my lip and i moaned . He pulled away smiling, i smiled back and we laughed.

"Imma call yo ass 'tropical punch' he said and i died Laughing.

"Get off of me fool" i laugh and push his chest. He laugh and climbed off me. I stood up and I couldn't feel my legs. My legs feel like noodles. He started laughing and i narrowed my eyes at him, he threw his hands up in surrender. I went to my bathroom and closed the door. I pulled my shirt off, took my socks off and unsnapped my bra. I turned the water on and when I finally got it just right i slid right in. After 15mins I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I picked up the clothing i had just took off and threw them in the dirty clothes hamper. I opened my door and the steam rolled out of the bathroom. I rubbed my face and seen Mar sitting on my bed on his phone. I looked at him confused.

"Who told you stay? Who told you to lay in my bed, in the clothes you had on all day?" I asked him. I don't know why but I hate when people lay in my bed with the clothes they had on all day. My bed is made for clean bodies.

"I said I was gone stay , fuck you mean nigga?" He replied in a dark voice that lowkey kind of scared me but i show no fear.

"My name not nigga, Nigga" I say with an attitude.

"Oh, You Prefer Bitch." He said running up snatching the towel off me. I walk in my closet and throw on some black leggings and a pink tee. I grabbed my gun and my knife then walked back out of my closet. I set both of them on the bed and he was looking at me crazy.

"Tell me what you prefer:
A. Getting Stabbed
B. Getting shot
Or you can say fuck it and pick C , all of the above." I say calmly then cock the gun back and put it in his face. I knew everybody heard the gun cock because i heard everybody rush into my room but im not even paying attention to them. I promised myself I won't take disrespect from nobody.

"YO NEY PUT THE FUCKING GUN DOWN!" Hakeem yell at me.

"NO THIS NIGGA WANT TO CALL ME OUT MY FUCKING NAME. IMMA HANDLE MINES. "I scream back looking in Mar eyes, they are darker than usual.

"Sismo he not worth it." I hear NaNa say. I start tearing up remembering all the names my mother and father called me. All the things they did to me. How they kicked me out at the age of 16. That was 6yrs ago but that shit kill me everyday. You don't know alone until you live with two crackheads that didnt care, left you hungry for days and beat on you just for the fun. That didn't care so you had to get it all on your own. I raised myself, nobody was there for me to wipe the tears from my lonely eyes, nobody know how i lived but NaNa and her people.

"He disrespectful NaNa." I say with tears rolling down my face.

"I Know Ma, I Know. But Don't Waste Yo Bullets." She croak so i know she crying she grab my arm and pull it down softly and grab the gun. I stood there looking at Mar then grabbed my keys and phone off my nightstand and ran out the front door with no shoes on. I got in my car and sped out of the parking lot. I drove to a nearby beach where I used to go to so i can clear my mind.

I got out my car and stepped in the warm sand. Its still daylight outside but no one is at the beach. I start walking down the beach, the warm sand under my feet and between my toes somehow soothes my mood. I sit down indian style facing the water. I close my eyes and listen to the calm water. I love the smell of the water. This is my favorite place to be .

"Court" I hear Mar behind me. How did he find me? I give him no answer. "I know you hear me talking to you" he says. I open my eyes

"How did you find me?" I ask all so calmly.

"NaNa told me. Im here to check on you. My bad for calling you out your name." He say sitting next to me. I look at him and notice him scratching the back of his neck. I stood up and started walking to my car until he grabbed me.

"Can you not touch me?" I snap snatching away from him.

"I came all the way over here to apologize for calling you out yo name and you got a nasty ass attitude. I can be somewhere getting some pussy right now but im here playing mr nice guy" he says

"Fuck you , go get some pussy then. The fuck ?"

"You look like you need some dick." He says out of nowhere. I just walk off and get in my car. I don't know why my dumbass was calling myself feeling somebody. All I want is head. The tongue worked magical things but anything more than that is not gone happen.