2

¡NaNa In MM!

A week later **

"Bitch I Know You Not Talking About The Nigga From The Club Still?" NaNa ask. "You Terrible."

"Hoe You Terrible. He Was Fine As Fuck! Built Like A Fucking God. He Has To Be Like 6'5" I guess as I pull one of the pillows off the couch closer to my chest. "And bitch your only 5'0 , people gone think you his child." She says and we bust out in laughter.

"Fuck You" I laugh and threw the pillow at her head as she sit on the floor indian style. "Bitch you gone catch these decent ass hands...keep playing with me." She say and throw the pillow back at me and i catch it.

"Hush! What are we going to do today sismo?" I whine.

"We got to go grocery shopping because tomorrow my brother coming back in town and sunday my mom want us to make a dish to bring to the dinner we having." NaNa explain.

"Where is your brother going to be staying?" I ask and she got up and sat on the couch with me. "You know i love you right?" She asked i now i know she on bullshit.

"Alana Lynn Robinson. He Is Not Staying Here" i say. Just because we share this 3brm , 2bathroom apartment doesn't mean anything. She know how her brother get down. Different hoe every other night, niggas in and out the crib. NO not happening. I like our peaceful ass home.

"It's family though and he already promised to help keep it peaceful." She trys to convince me.

"Whatever. When I See It, Ill Believe It." I mumble and head towards my room. This shall be fun. I unplug my iphone 6 and look at the time.. 11:30 and im still not dressed and honestly don't feel like getting dressed.
I strip out of my minion pajamas , walk in the master bathroom. I turn the shower on and waste no time getting out of my undergarments then under the nice hot shower. 15Mins later i was out. I wrapped a towel around me , then stepped out the bathroom, i sat on my bed and dried off. I put baby lotion on instead of regular lotion because i like the smell of Johnson Johnson Baby Lotion. I Put On Tommy Hilfiger boy shorts and the matchin sports bra and socks. I slid on joggers and wore them right under my hips so you can see the rim of my under wear that read "TOMMY HILFIGER" . I didnt bother putting on a shirt so i just put on my red converses. I put on some deodorant and grabbed a hair tie off my dresser. I stood in my full body mirror and ran my fingers through my brown hair with honey highlights.

"YOU COMING TO THE STORE OR NO?" NaNa yell outside of my door.

"HERE I COME!" I yell back and through my hair in a high ponytail, grabbed my pink eos and applyed some on and put it in my red clutch before picking it up and walking out of my room. When I walked in the living room I seen NaNa in high wasted grey jeans with the knees cut , a white crop top, white and gold sandals with a grey and gold Michael Kors purse.

"You Look Cute But We Gotta Do Our Check List" I Say And We Stood In Front Of Each Other.

"Purse, Money, Phone, Eos" She say the things i usually forget and i remember i never picked my phone up. I jogged to my room and seen it was ringing on my night stand, i picked it up and answered it even though i didn't recognize the number.

"Hello"

"Wassup NeyNey , This Hakeem I'm In Town Already I Just Got Here." NaNa brother spoke into the phone.

"Wassup, Ill Leave You The Key Under The Mat We're Going To Get Groceries. Ill tell Alana you're here" I responded.

"No , Don't tell her... its a surprise" he says quickly. I chuckle.

"Okay , Ill see you when we get back. " i say and we hung up the phone. I go back in the living room and she looked at me confused.
"Job called, change in schedule" i lied and she nodded convinced and we walked out the house, I slid a key under the mat and went downstairs. I hopped in the drivers seat of my 2015 Chrysler 300 and NaNa slid in the passenger side.

We sang along with songs all the way to walmart. I swear she is the sister that I've always dreamed of. We bump heads alot because our birthday is on the same day but this is my sister and I'll kill for her and vice versa.

We are now choosing between croissants and Jumbo Flakey Biscuits. "Momma Like The Biscuits" i argue.

"But Aunty like croissants" She argue back

"How about we get both then with yo ugly ass" I say and we start laughing but grab both. I also grab things to make monkey bread for sunday dinner and I picked up things for the house.

"Let's go pick up some movies and snacks since we not doing nothing else today. " she request. And i nod my head and push the basket to go to the snack isle until i got bumped into and knocked down.

"Oh shit im sorry" i hear a husky voice say and i look up to see the guy from the club. He looks even better the second time.

"Whatever" i mumble as i get up and dust my butt off. I grab the basket and try to continue to start walking until I felt a huge hand grabs my arm softly and i turn around.

"Whats your name?" The guy from the club ask me.

"Courteney" I dryly answered. I don't know why but I couldn't stop staring at him.

"Well I'm Lamar but you can call me Mar." He says chuckling and smiling. I noticed how perfect his teeth are.

"Well Mar you should really start walking forward instead of backward trying to talk to your friends" i say acknowledging his friends in the back.

"Don't tell me what the fuck I need to do" he snaps obviously getting offended.

"You're not intimidating so quit with the hood act." I snap back stepping up to him and he grin.

"I like that attitude, its cute on you. But i never got my thank you" He says

"I never got a chance to say it" i respond and he snake his hand around my waist and pull me closer to him.

"What you waiting on?" He ask inches away from my lips

"Thank you Lamar." I say softly. I unwrap his arm from around me and proceed shopping. Damn...... He fine as fuck!