4

¡Hakeem In MM!

Lamar ;

I just let her leave. I don't give a fuck about her. A nigga about to just pull up on a freak and get a quick nut. The only thing that was good on shorty was the way she tasted. That was my second time eating pussy and I honestly can say she taste better than my baby momma; Erika

Yes I got a son. His name is Kaden La'trell Dickerson. He took my brother middle name. He's 1 yr of age and he's the reason I put my life on the line. But right now I'm about to go get some guaranteed good pussy. I get in my car and drive 2 blocks away from then pull in Marchia driveway. I got out and pulled my Roc Revivals over my ass and jogged up the porch. I hate coming over here sometimes because her bobble head ass always want to argue like I'm hers. I knock on the door and she answered the door with just a thong on and a tank top.

"Fuck you want Mar?" She says in her Jamaican voice playing with her jumbo braids that go down to her ass. She got ass for miles but Courteney got ass for years. Why am I thinking about her? Fuck that hoe.

"Bitch shut up asking questions. You know why i'm here." I say pushing my way into her house. I went in her bedroom which was decorated with sex toys and other shit. I sat on the edge of her bed and she came in the room and wasted not time getting on her knees. She unbuckled my black Ferregamo belt and unzipped my pants pulling my dick out and putting it in her mouth. I don't know why but I wasn't feeling it like I usually do. I pushed her off me and pulled my pants back up.

"Why you leavin'?" She ask in her thick accent. I don't know wassup with this bitch thinking it's okay to ask me questions.

"When did you start asking me questions?" I ask in a irritated tone.

"When you start bumping into hoes and going over they house?" She ask yelling wiping her mouth. This is the shit i be talking about. I get up and take my hands and grab her face.

"I'm not yours. Bitch you a good nut, nothing more. Don't question me about shit. Feel me?" I ask narrowing my eyes. She nods and i push her by her face and she stumbles. I turn around walk out the room and out the front door. When i get to my car i hear her yelling about nothing.

"You aint shit Mar" she say with tears strolling down her face.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah go in the house" i say waving her off hoping in my Audi R8. I started the engine and she came up to my car with a bat that sit next to her door. I rolled my window down and looked at her as she grip the bat.

"If you want to live go in the fucking house. If you hit my car with that bat I will kill yo dumb ass" I calmy say and she notice im really pissed off so she run in the house. I roll down my passenger window and pull off. Nobody got time for that shit but i still don't know why I didn't enjoy that. She usually get me right.

Courteney;

Next Day......

"He probably was just upset" NaNa say as i lay in her bed watching Love And HipHop Alanta.

"I dont want to talk about it nomore. I got what I wanted. " I say trying to get off the subject. He gave me some good head, then disrespect me. Fuck him.

"See that's yo problem NeyNey" she say shaking her head.

"Tell me my problem Na" i say sarcastically but gave my full attention to her.

"You think that everybody gone hurt you so you get what you want and bail then pretend like it never happened, that's disrespectful then get mad and never forgive people when they disrespect you. Yes I know you HATE being called out your name but he apologized and he didn't know what happened to you. Listen to me when I tell you.......... its gone be somebody that's not gone let you go and it probably gone be Mar" she say and i look at her like she crazy.

"He don't want me and I don't want him. Fuck Lamar and everything that come with him" i get up and leave out her room. I enter mines. I walk up to my full body mirror just lookinh at myself. I got grey jogging pants on , a white sports bra and my hair is in a high messy ponytail. I already got in the shower, i just don't have nothing to do. I look at my toes and my toenails are painted pink. NaNa always say my feet is so light I look caucasian. Everybody I meet think I'm mixed. My mother is as dark as NaNa and my father is a shade darker than me.

"SIIIIISSSTEEERR" NaNa yells outside my door. I open up the door and walk in her room and see nobody in there so I walk in the living room to see Ant, Jason, NaNa, Keem and Mar sitting on the couch laughing and talking.

"Yes Alana" i asked as i walked up to her and sat in her lap.

"You forgot didn't you?" She asked and it hit me.

"Momma, Auntie, DINNER" I say and rush back in room and started looking in my closet. I grabbed a black and white tupac muscle tee, some light ripped skinny jeans and my Black and white Retro 13's. I layed it on my bed and decided on silver jewelry. I got some sliver stude and my silver arrow industrial bar for my left ear.

I hurriedly slid out of my clothes so im standing in my pink bra and panties from Pink. I put my clothes on and fixed my ponytail. I freshened my deodorant and put some eye liner on along with mascara. I looked in the mirror and I was satisfied with my look. I picked all my clothes up and through them in dirty clothea hamper, i really need to go washing next weekend. I'm working all week.

I walked out my room and got into the kitchen pulling out all the things I bought for the dinner , i put it into a reusable shopping bag and grabbed me a water out the fridge. I took a sip and felt hands snake around my waist, i almost spit the water out. I pushed off the person and turned around and seen Mar smiling.

"Don't touch me." I say and sip my water again pushing pass him, walking into the livingroom.

"Are you all going to the dinner?" I asked everyone

"Yeah we family too" Jason said doing the bankhead bounce. Everyone laughed.

"You look like a bitch doing that" Ant says looking at Jason in disgust.

"Yo momma like it tho." He responds and do the dance again.

"Don't talk about my momma Jay " Ant says laughing.

"Y'all niggas sit around all day talking about my mom but soon as I say something about y'alls, yall niggas get all emotional and shit " Jason say like a little kid and cross his arms.

"Stop acting like a fucking kid" Ant demand

"You said you fucking kids? Oh Fuck No, Mar keep my lil nigga away from Ant. Get out this house" Jay says playfully. He gets up and point at the door. We literally in tears at this nigga. He straight fooling. Sooooooo Mar have a child? Mmm Interesting.

// I'm trying something new by writing this book so please tell me how its going. Pleeeaaasseee!

// I'm going on vacation but I will update. I promise.