5

Jason In MM

Im sitting at this long table with all my family at my grandmothers house. Even though these aren't my biological family doesn't mean I don't love them like they are. We're all having a wonderful time but I think it would be better if Mar wasn't sitting next to me.

"So Courteney have you been seeing anyone?" Auntie Patt ask an odd question and everyone gets quiet and look at me.

"No ma'am , why you ask auntie?"

"Because Alana told me -" she got cut off by NaNa coughing. "You okay Alana?" Auntie Patt ask

"Yes Alana, are you?" I ask with a little sarcasm. She looks at me and fake smile. "Excuse me, I have to talk to NaNa" I excuse me and her. I get up then walked to the hallway by the front door. I hear her heels behind me so I just turned around and crossed my arms.

"She switched my words, even though you are definitely in the need of some dick" she says and i get offended.

"The nerve of these hoes. When was the last time you had some dick?" I asked and she starts grinning. "Noooooo, who?"

"Not trying to brag but........ Ant keep me right" she says smiling rubbing her fingers through her hair. My mouth dropped.

"Nasty Asses" i say in shock and we start laughing. Our laughter got cut off by the doorbell. Without asking who it was i opened the door and took my attention from NaNa to greet whomever it was. My smile turned into a frown as I look at the sorry excuses of parents standing in front of me.

"What the fuck are you here for?" I asked getting mad.

"We're your parents and we love you. We just didn't know how to show it back then and that's why we're here now to show you we regret it." Kristen says as Erick rubs her back.

"Fuck you" I say and slam the door in their faces. I busted out in tears and NaNa came up and hugged me. I snatched away from her and ran upstairs into the guest room. I sat on the edge of the bed and cried remembering all the beatings I received along with the name calling and antagonizing behavior.

Knock Knock Knock i hear three loud knocks on the door.

"I don't want to be bothered so leave me alone" I yell at whoever is at the door. The door opens and I look up to see Mar walk in the door.

"You had me fucked thinking I wasn't about to come in here to check on you" he say which made me laugh and wipe my face full of tears .

"Thanks but no thanks . I'll be fine." I say but he does the unexpected. He pulls his pants up, sits on the floor in front of me and untie my shoestrings. "Lamar what are you doing? I told you I want to be alone." I ask a little annoyed.

"Kill that nasty ass attitude towards me because I'm not going no where. " he says while taking off my shoes. He grabs my left foot and start giving me the best foot massage on the planet.
"So they were the reason?" He asked and I looked at him confused.

"The reason for what?" I ask.

"That you clicked out on me the first time?" He says not once stop massaging my foot but looking in my eyes.

"Yeah." I admit.

"Lemme guess, when you were born up until you were around 9 they loved you but something happens that made them mad and they took it out on you. At first it was just words then came along the beating and maybe later down the line came the touching. You got fed up and tried to fight back so they ended up kicking you out." He guesses my whole life and gets it correct. He released my left foot and grabbed my right.

"Yup, exactly what happened." I managed to get out trying not to cry.

"Let it out" he says still looking at me. I just busted out crying hard.

"How did you know?" I asked still crying .

"Because I have the same story." He responds. He stopped massaging my foot got up and pulled me up. I got up to be lifted up he sat on the bed so I'm on his lap facing him with my legs on each side of him.

"Why are you here?" I ask looking down. He took his finger and lifted my chin up.

"Because I care. I know your pain more than anyone in this house and holding onto your past will have your search of happiness endless. Dry your tear shorty. You too cute for that shit." He says and wipe my tears off with his hand.

"Thank You" I say and he peck my lips.

"Fasho. Now are you hungry or not cus a real nigga is fucking starving" he jokingly says as he run his stomach.

"I must be the real nigga" I say and we laugh. I get off him and put my shoes back on. As I tie my shoe I felt him smack my ass hard as fuck.

"Do you want to live or die?" I ask him in all seriousness and he laughs hard.

"It's gone be mine pretty soon, just giving you a trailer on what to expect."

"You got me fuuuuuuckkkeeedd up" I respond and finish.

"Whatever you say" he grabs my hand and lead me downstairs. I'm now in a better mood. He's better than what I thought.