𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏#4

𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙...

sleep
/slēp/
noun
1.
a condition of body and mind that typically recurs for several hours every night, in which the eyes are closed, the postural muscles relaxed, the activity of the brain altered, and consciousness of the surroundings practically suspended.
"I was on the verge of sleep"

𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛...

Yone- hey y/n can i help you wash the dishes?, and also thank you for the whole meal you cooked us for.. I don't know how to repay you..

*i look at yonr furiously* yone you don't have to repay me the way you give me is the way you like my cooking skills but hey thank you for helping me cleaning the dishes..

Yone- no problem y/n im happy to help..

"Awkward silent"

Yone- so uhm... Uh.. Ah... Do you live with someone else than us?

*i looked at him soaping the dishes* well nope.. I live alone

Yone- ohh you live alone in a huge house? With uh.. 16 rooms 2 pools 1 indoor, 1 outdoor, a huge ass backyard, a gym room recording room, a art room, and a freaking huge library..?! (sorry i want details lol)

*i look at him awkwardly with a smile* yup... Alone

Yone- dang.. What do you do for a living?...

Its a secret so shhhh....

Yone- your no fun.....

"after all that cleaning i decided to take a warm bath.. I lit up the candles put a rose petals a bath bomb on the bathtub as i remove my clothing and just swim the stress away, what a day"

Whew.. I think i need to sleep after this... Hm...

*after i had taken a bath i dried myself with some bathroom towels as i did my night facial routine to keep me young, beautiful, pretty abd cute forever (i wish tho) as i wore my pajamas and head to bed*

What a day.... *i slowly closed my eyes*......

_________________________________________________
HA CLIFFHANGER!

I JUST GIVE YOU GUYS A YONE MOMENT FOUR MORE TO GO also i wouldn't include K'sante cuz yk what it is.. Sorry K'sante fans out there DON'T HATE MEEEEEEEEE

YOUR AUTHOR SIGNING OUT

CIAO!!