𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 {YONE INTERACTION CHAPTER}

in·ter·est
/ˈint(ə)rəst/
noun
1.
the state of wanting to know or learn about something or someone.
"she looked about her with interest"

Yone: You alright y/n? Your zooming out again, like while ago..

Yeah yone im alright just im really distracted right now..

Yone: what if i can get you distracted by me.. *he chuckles as he look at her with a eye to eye contact*

*i laugh as i look at him our faces closer in a inch as i can feel his breath hitting my face* what kind of distraction?

Yone: well maybe if i keep you company for tonight.. Cause you seem easy to take on..

Really? You for real yone?

Yone: yeah im for real.. *as he lower his voice enough for her to hear it as he whisper it on her ear* What if i did something crazy right now to make your head explode?

*as i feel his breath Hitch on my neck as he kiss my ear making me flutter feeling those butterfly around inside my stomach as i make a awkward laugh*

Yone: answer me darling.. Do you want it?

*As i nodded my head slowly*

Yone: i want real answers darling i want you to use your voice..

Yes.. Yone.. I give you my consent..

Yone: good..

*as yone pull away from her ear as he look at y/n pulling her chin making their faces get closer to each other as yone smash his lips to y/n making her flutter her head getting hazy from his kiss..*

Sorry to disappoint yall this is just a shirt scenario.. For yone and you guys.. Ill be doing the other members scenarios with y/n alone in next chapter....

Love you guys!

Ciao!