𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍?(KAYN INTERACTION CHAPTER)

adjective: dominant
Do-mi-nant
An example for having relationships
He is so dominant in bed 😏(jk!)

KAYN POV:

"I saw her in the balcony zoning out from her last situation ago i think she just care us all as i head torwards her touching her both shoulders with my bare hands on it*

𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛?

End of kayn pov...

*Y/n pov*

"i gasp at a sudden touch from my shoulder as i look behind me it was just kayn"

Kayn? What are you doing here? You supposed to be asleep by now..

So? Im concerned about you, your onto something aren't you?

Kayn its nothing serious, you should sleep you shouldn't think about me..

Well i can't kill of my concerns angel, So please tell me so i don't worry much i can understand you.

Kayn its too sensitive and im worried what if you wouldn't understand

Y/n angel you are so stubborn *he smug as he look at her eye to eye* as i said angel y/n, darling, sweetheart do you need me to calling these names so you can tell it more?

*i smiled softly as he said those statements*

Alright, alright kayn your so stubborn too, so.. I was worried that you guys can get in trouble from me for staying here and i need you guys to get back as fast as possible in your universe or world whatever this wall of blocking

So that's what you have been thinking about... But darling what if i don't want to leave you her all alone by yourself doing all these for us, even for me? *i caresses her cheek*

*i freeze there as he caresses my cheek his hot warm hands*

Kayn you can't just stay here its also dangerous what if something happened to you and its my fault, what about your friends, your bandmates they are so important to you..

I know sweetheart but that doesn't mean i can't stop loving you..

You love me? As for being friends?

More than friends.. My Y/n! your blind aren't you? Your so slow picking up my lines! Don't you notice this my feelings for you? I don't like you, i love you i have this massive crush on you cause your good on handling on these kind of stuff like problems while i just run away from it just like i always do.. You inspired me to face my problems other from running away instead

I.. I don't know what to say...

I guess cat got your tongue angel

*as he lean in and kissed my lips, he held my waist keeping me from ny moving as our lips crashed into each other the bliss from my stomach turn into butterflies flying around wanting to burst out as the night goes on*

_________________________________________________

Im so sorry for not updating last year and January times , i got personal problems in my life moving houses etc but here we got kayn interaction chapter thank you for waiting for this chapter..

Next chapter must be either ezreal, sett and aphelios i can't include k'sante cuz he was cannon as gay or as in lgbtq if you guys ship sett and aphelios i accept that but sorry if my story is different from others the relationship between sett and aphelios but they are straight here from ny story i don't know if people add that ship to their story but i accept you guys opinion thank you!!!

Ciao~