Chapter 2

He looked up with his blue eyes and saw Cairo The king's son. And also a playboy who thinks that everybody dies on him.
Nowadays his eyes were on Ve who was not giving him attention. As his ego was hurt whenever I ignored him.

Ve ignored this type of people and especially men

Cairo looked at Ve with an evil smile and extended his hand. Ve knows his intentions but he was quite not wanting to create his scene.

But Ve rolled his eyes and got up without his
Help.

Cairo's Jaw clenched nobody dares to ignore him. Again his so-called ego.
Ve cleaned his clothes and started going forward but Cairo said: what do you think of yourself you shit face.

Ve turned with an amused face and said: none of your business.

Ve just didn't want to create a scene because, in the end, people would blame him which he was fed up with. so he again turned to leave as people's attention was on him now.

He again started going but Cairo stepped forward behind him and grabbed his wrist forcefully in a tight grip and Now it was enough for him.

Ve turned and without any second thoughts slapped him so hard that his hand printed on his cheek. And everyone gasped at the scene.

Ve realizes what he did. He just slapped the king's son. And now he was dead and even everybody saw it and they were looking at him with a disgusting face.

They were whispering to each other.
Ve gulped and ran from there toward his house. He didn't turn back to see his face and how he was fuming in anger and his friends quietude.

He didn't stop feet until he reached his house breathing heavily he furiously
rang the doorbell

His mother arrives and opens the door.
She looked at Ve who was sweating.

She asked with concern: what happened?
Ve shook his head and stepped inside. He was afraid so much, never in his life did he do this daring thing.

Of course, he was not going to tell his parents what he did.

He saw his father who was watching TV in the living room. With a blank face, he remembers how much his father had beaten him when cursed the neighbor's son and now he slapped the king's son. He gulped

His father saw him and averted his eyes on the TV.
Ve was at least expecting his father to ask him about what happened.  He knew their relationship was complicated as he always wanted an Alpha, not an Omega.

But like always he saw nothing but disappointment for being a male omega.

His mother was an omega and his father was an Alpha.

He immediately rushed toward his room.

He locked the door and slid against it.

Everything was tough so was his life he just wanted peace.

But why was it so hard to find?

He hugged his knees and without his knowing his tears started falling.

He was tired of controlling them.

And in the same uncomfortable position he slept.

In The middle of the night, he heard a painful growl that made Ve wake up.

He again heard that growl like someone was grieving. He put his palm on his ears to prevent this loud noise.

It was unbearable.

He got up and walked toward the window. He opened it and started looking around for the person but he found none.

The whole Elixir kingdom was in terror, especially the king who knew who this growl was.

He was not expecting him to growl so loud.

He looked at his wife who was also awake with him. She was confused as she didn't know anything.

He hugged her and comforted her. She was a beta and couldn't bear that much loud growl.

Cairo comes inside the room with bleeding ears.

He said: Dad what is this happening?

Albert said: That we are afraid of happening.

Cairo looked at his father with a questionable face.

Albert command: tell Smith that we are going to Angelina.

Cairo said: this time?

Never did his father behave like this.

Albert nodded.

Cairo was about to say something but his father gave him a stern look.

Albert's eyes fell on his son's cheek and he asked: what happened to your cheek?

He put his hand on his cheek and said: nothing.

He left from there because he didn't want his father to know what happened and he will deal with Ve in another way.
And his way will be more painful than the slap.

The growls were stopped now but suddenly he felt pain in his chest and he clutched his shirt.

He felt like it had something to do with the growls like he was feeling someone else's pain.

So desperate for his desires.
He was on the floor curling in a ball as the sudden pain was too much for him.

The cold floor was making it worse. His voice was stuck in his throat.

He changed into his white image. His wolf has larger big furs which were keeping him warm.

With so much difficulty he lay in bed and covered himself in a blanket and slept.

But he didn't know that from the next day his life would be changed totally.

Because the monster has had enough of waiting.

Ve always told himself that nobody would love him or care about him.
Not knowing someone was craving for him.
Not knowing that someone was waiting for him, who knows for how many years?

He just wanted love not knowing that someone was loving him so much.

"They say love kills but what about the Villain who kills for his love."