Chapter 7

Ve was seated on the bed wearing the boxer that the handsome stranger gave him.

The handsome stranger went out to bring him food.

Many questions were on his mind and he wanted to ask them but how.

And more he was confused about how this handsome stranger was living here and how he was even able to survive.

He was feeling like something was not right here.

He heard a noise, a stranger noise coming from outside. He got you from the bed and looked here and there.

The strange voice was calling him. He was curious to know how many people live here.

He walked to find the owner of the voice and unlocked the door. And glances outside in the corridor.

He found no one.

He steps forward and again the voice comes. This time he started following him where the voice was leading him.

He was walking like he was hypnotized. Even though the handsome stranger told him not to leave the room.

He stood in front of a golden door that was shining like it had made it real gold.

And before Ve could open the door it opened itself.

Ve glances inside and he was caught off guard when he saw it was a library.

His mouth was hanging open seeing this big library.

He walked inside and roamed his eyes everywhere. He couldn't believe that someone likes to read books in this mansion. It seemed barren.

Ve with stunned eyes walked deeper and found a person or more like a woman sitting on the sofa reading a book.

Ve was happy that he found someone.

The woman's back was facing him. Ve took a step towards her and said: hey.

But he didn't get any reply. He again said: hm hello beautiful lady.

He didn't even see her but still, he was calling her beautiful.

He again didn't get any reply. He signed and patted her shoulder.

As the lady turned around Ve's breath stuck in his throat like he saw a ghost.

And yes he saw a ghost because the lady's face was covered in blood and when Ve's eyes fell on her red gown he realized it was not red. The gown was white but it was blood on her clothes.

Ve took a step backward ready to run.

The lady smiled evilly and showed him yellow teeth.
Ve felt disgusted seeing this many yellow teeth.

He turned to leave but the lady said in an insane voice: You will also fail. He will kill you and don't trust him.

She was about to say but the door opened and Ve turned and saw it was the handsome stranger who came with the bowl.

He faces him.

The stranger was not looking happy he asked : what. Are. You .doing. Here?

Ve pointed toward the lady and The handsome stranger raised an eyebrow.

He asked: what's there?

Ve turned towards the lady but he frowned and saw no one. Like the ghost lady vanished somewhere.

Ve again faced him and said: I saw someone here. She wanted to tell me something.

The handsome stranger walked toward him and said in a dark voice: never leave your room.

For a moment Ve thought that it was not the handsome stranger he was someone else.

The handsome stranger seems flirty and funny.

But Ve nodded and started walking out of the room.

The beast turned where earlier Ve was pointing he knew someone will try to tell Ve.

He smirked when he saw a black shadow in the corner of the room but the shadow vanished when she saw the beast had found out.

She just wanted to Save Ve from the danger that was awaiting him.

She knows the beast is not good, he was worse than evil.

The beast-like outside saw Ve who was already waiting for him.

He smiled at him. Ve was innocent; he didn't know who he was trusting.

The beast locked the door and intertwined his hand with Ve and started walking.

Ve blushed. He was feeling butterflies in his stomach.

He thought maybe his stomach was aching.

After reaching inside the room Ve was eating the soup which The Beast made for him.

We asked while sipping it: how did you end up here?

The beast has already prepared a speech.
He said: The beast is my brother.

Hearing this Ve coughed.  He wiped his mouth and asked: what?

The beast nodded and continued: yes he killed everyone but not me he loved me so much. So I survived and the people who know about me from another kingdom sent me supplies for me.

Ve nodded and asked: how old are you?

The beast: 27 and you?

Ve said: I am going to be 20 soon.

The beast smirked he knew once Ve turned 20 he would know that beast is his mate. Until then he has to wait.

The beast asked: in how many days?

Ve said: within a month.

The beast nodded.

Ve was thinking about telling This handsome stranger that he is here to kill the beast.

But he can't trust him this fast.

Ve finished the soup and gave the empty bowl to Him.

Ve was about to tell him but the beast cut him off saying: you should sleep now.

Ve gulped and nodded because the handsome stranger was behaving strangely.

" Every beauty needs a beast who can protect her from everything but not from him".