Chapter 4

Now Ve was seated in front of a mirror and maids were doing his makeup.

Why did he agree to go to the Beast.
And now he was getting ready.
He was upset not for his awaiting death but that his father didn't even try to stop him.
The maid did his final touch-up and left to call the witch.

We looked at him in the mirror and he was shocked at seeing himself this beautiful.

He touches his face in the mirror. He couldn't believe it.

He was wearing black tight jeans, a blue silk shirt, and boots.

He was looking so ethereal.

He didn't hear the door opening sound and he came out of his thoughts. When the witch clears her throat.

Ve got up and stood in front of her.

Angelina smiled looking at him.
Angelina lifted his hand and kissed his knuckle and said: I am happy that you agreed to risk your life, my dear.
Ve said: why me?

She chuckled and said: it's destiny. Now you have to do one work.

Ve raised his eyebrow and asked: you think the beast will let me do my work? Would he not kill me?

She laughed and suddenly went serious.

She said: believe me he will not kill you. You just have to make him fall in love with you.

Ve folded his arms over his chest and said: you mean the act of love?

She nodded.

She said: yes just show him some fake love he will run behind you like a dog.

We didn't look convinced at all. And asked: are you sure?

She nodded and said: yes after that you have to kill him.

Ve: how will I  kill him?

She: I will message you when the right time comes or when you are confident that with the help of my magic I will send you a knife which he made to kill the beast.

We were listening carefully to everything. He looked at the time now it was his departure time.

Soon they were standing at the border of the kingdom because the elixir kingdom and the raven lark kingdom border were one.

Ve's heartbeat was running; he had never been in this type of situation.

He was missing his friend and parents.
His hands were shaking but nobody noticed
It.

The Witch was summoning the beast and her every word was going on He's head.

He was confident before but how his confidence vanished like sand from his hands.

He flinched when he heard a loud growl and soon a giant beast. Ve couldn't tell if he was human or an animal.
He was standing on his two feet and his body was like a bear.

His long claws will tear Ve apart.
His big horns and lastly the tail.

He felt like his soul leave his body

He internally cursed himself for agreeing to come here.

He was an ant in front of this giant beast.

The witch was saying something to the best and suddenly beast eyes met his eyes making him shiver in his whole body.

He felt an unknown emotion.
And Adrenaline rushed in his whole body just by the glance.
The beast growled while looking at him. As if he was happy to see his prey.

After some kind of ritual now it's the time to go.

The whole time the beast's eyes didn't leave him like he was devouring him with his eyes.

Ve's steps were frozen in his place he couldn't move. The fear was holding him back from a step further.

So Cairo pushed him a little towards the beast.

And just as he crossed the border the weather started changing.

Black clouds looked like shadows were hovering above the land.

Ve looked ahead and tried to step back but he felt a shield. He turned and saw all were gone.

With shocked eyes and no hope of returning to his family.

He tried to touch the thing that was stopping him from going to the other side.

But he wasn't able to touch it.

He turned to face the beast who was taking a step toward him. His large body was covering Ve.

Ve didn't have any way to go.
The beast came so close that their body was touching. And Ve gulped at the closeness.

The beast bends and sniffed his scent
He turned his face to the other side. Feeling the beast's tongue lick his neck. He lifts his hand to maintain the distance.

The beast wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him up to his chest.

His hold was tight.

The beast was stunned by his beauty.

He again growls in possessiveness.

Tears started forming in Ve ' a eyes.
Not wanting death to face him.

He looked at the beast with his innocent eyes.

The beast put him down. He wanted to mark Ve and make him his and kept him for himself.

But Ve somehow tricked him with his eyes and started running away from him.

The beast looked at his running figure and let him run because once he caught him he would be caged in a dark room.

The beast licked his lips looking at his running figure.

The beast smirked and started chasing him like a Hunter who was going to hunt so bad that his prey would be scared to death.

Ve glanced back and saw the beast was chasing him. So he turned into his omega form to run faster.

"The hunter is the one who hunts his prey and kills them for his survival but what if the hunter fell in love with his prey and changed the rule of nature ".