Chapter 3

THE CONTROLLER
_____________________

I stumbled upon a rock. That thing is so tiny, it still can hurt me if I fall upon it. And I hated it. I am the one who is powerful, not this tiny.
This does not even deserve to exist. It should not. The living thing that can hurt me, should be destroyed. I raise my hand that is covered in red cloth to disappear the rock. I command the red glove to disappear through my mind. The cloth lightened and I put my finger to the rock’s direction. The rising light hit the rock and it disappeared.
Such a pain in the eye.
I look through my room to find a document I need to look at. There is a project that needs to be done, it will make my country more powerful, more strong like me.
The document is well-written, no false information is included there. I hope to have one. I am bored, no one's making any mistakes. I want to punish someone, someone who can't handle pain easily and screams every time his back hits the long rope. I love when they cry out loud. That sound is delightful. I can sleep easier than on normal days. Good sleep means a fresh mind and fresh mind means more schemes.
Well, it's not like I can't make false accusations, I am the king. My power can bring down someone easily no matter how high position they are in. Because I am the one who is in the highest. They're ants who work for me. They're nothing but ants. And ants don't have the power to crush a giant tiger.
They cannot.
They can neve..
I heard a knock. I think I heard it. Maybe. This hour. Why would someone come at this hour? Then I heard another one. “ Come in, ” I said.

A man in soldier clothes barged into the room. His face is mid brown, he has long hair, big eyebrows and a mustache in his face. And half unshaved beard, although if you don't look closer, you won't notice. He looked afraid. An inch of worriness looked through his face. He is in a hurry and sweat is all over his forehead. “ Tell, ” I commanded.

“ The one sect of people we captured are all gone, ” his voice was louder and dread. But It felt like I heard wrong.
The one sect of people we captured are all gone
What's that supposed to mean? It's not true. It is not true. I said to myself but he couldn't hear it. I did not speak. I am not sure how to. I can't find words for it. This is false. But still I did not know what to say instead of, “ What? ”

“ I k-know it is something that never happened, ” He stuttered, “ I don't know this happened. We were off to eat something for some time. Then sudd-”

He didn't finish his sentence or I didn't let him. I made him a stone. I did. It is no lie. It is in front of me. I. made. him. a. stone. I don't like that voice of his. What does he mean by it? Was he telling the truth? It doesn't feel like it. I used my magic and transmigrated to that scene. I look at the surroundings. He was. He was telling the truth. And I hated it.
I screamed and shouted, “ Who was in-charge of this sect? ” I said. A man with gray hair, broad shoulders and long bread waved his hand on me. He stuttered, “ I-I was in-charge. ” He was in the distance, he stepped backward. His body was warned and a hidden knife was in his hand. He is foolish to think that he could kill me. I let out a laugh. It was laughable indeed.
“ You think you can kill me? ”
He was silent.
“ I asked you something. Didn't I? ”
He is quiet. He didn't move.
“ Speak! ” I shout.
He shivered. “ I-”
My blood boiled. He is not listening to me. My patience loosened. I howled at him and hit right through his face. It was murderous. The ground hit his body and he screamed in pain. I somehow punched him in the eyes, his eyes reddened with blood. He died. I killed him.
A man fell while watching the scene. He is scared. “ Are you scared? ” I asked him. He answered my question quickly. He didn't act the way the old man did. He was aware of what I would do if he disobeyed me.
“ No. ”
“But you're, ” my voice deepened. I raised one eyebrow. “ Did you dare to lie to me? I know you're scared. ”
“ I am sorry, ” His voice trembled. He does look sorry. “ I won't lie to you. My apologies to all mighty Sultan Zafar, The Sultan of Baghdad. ”
He is trying to impress me. I know it. I smiled at him. He stopped trembling. His face went in ease. “ I forgive you, ” I said. I raised a hand, he looked at it as though he couldn't believe it. He looked nervous. His quivering hand slowly pressed mine. Before the hand could grip mine, it fell.
Well, I killed him too. When his hand touched mine, I used a lightning strike that transferred to him. And that strike went through his body and he died.
He died.
No blood splashed. Just him laying there, like he is sleeping.
Want to know why I killed him? Because he is weak, and a coward. How could he get so scared by a dead body? It wasn't even damaged badly. How can someone like him in this field! He doesn't belong here. So, I did.
I look at all the people who work for me. “ I hope this mistake doesn't happen again, ” I said, and it ended with a sigh. I used my magic and went to my palace. It was quiet and the human statue was gone. According to what I told the servants, when they see a human statue anywhere in the palace, they would bring them to the 7th floor’s 7th chamber. There is a floor where the half floor has a hidden ground of coal. Then bring a fire stick and fire the coals. Then they fire the human structure. That's how they ended.
“ Today was a great day, ” I smirked.