chapter fourteen

As I lay in the cell, huddled up in the corner, I realize I have run out of tears. My eyes are no longer wet, but my head is pounding. From both hitting my head, and all the crying, I felt like it was being split open. Hux had left a couple of hours ago, and I couldn't help but wonder where Ben was. Why hadn't he found me? Where was he? The sound of approaching footsteps makes me hastily get to my feet. I refuse to let Hux see me cower.

I am not surprised when it is Hux who enters the cell. He walks towards me, surveying my red eyes and determined expression.

"Ready for round two, are we?" He chuckles. I say nothing. 

"Someone's in a fowl mood." Hux mutters, stepping closer. Again I say nothing. There is nothing to say that will satisfy him.

"I thought you would try something like this." He says amused. I frown as he steps closer.

"Whatever it is you have going on with Ren, it doesn't matter, because he's not coming to your rescue as he so valiantly did last time." I frown as Hux begins circling me. "You see, I told him you managed to escape, and like to fool he is, he believed me." I turn to him in shock, knowing what this means. If I want to get out, I have to do it myself.

"Of course, he threw quite the fit. Wrecked the entire room as he so often does. You must really be offering him something worth missing." He stops in front of me, eyes sweeping my body. "-and it got me thinking. Maybe that's how to get you to talk." I step back, understanding suddenly what he is talking about.

"No." I whisper to myself, but Hux just laughs. "Oh, yes." His fist comes out of nowhere as it collides with my face, sending me falling back into the wall. I clutch my nose as a searing pain goes through my head and see blod gathering in my hand. I look up at him in horror and immediatly stand once more as he starts towards me. This time, I see his punch coming, and I manage to duck, the blood from my nose dripping onto my clothes. He lunges once more, and cathes me in the side, making me wince. I try to fight back, I really do, but I'm not trained well enough. I don't know how. 

In one last attempt, I punch with everything I have, feeling the pain in my nose start to overwhelm me. To my surprise I hit him, right on the cheek. Pain erupts in my hand as I draw it back, clutching it to my chest as Hux grabs his face. I go to kick him away, but he sees it coming and grabs my foot. A grin spreads across his face and I try to pull my leg back. Instead, Hux pulls it towards him, making my fall right into his arms as he cathes me. I desperatly try to get away from him, but his arms hold me too tightly. I manage to turn around, so that I am not facing him.

His mouth finds my ear and I pull away as far as possible. "Don't stop moving" He grunts. I freeze and turn to him in shock. When I realize what's going on I panic. 

"Let go of me!" I trash, pulling at his arms holding me by the waist. My elbow shoots back and hits him in the gut, but his grip doesn't loosen. His other arm snakes around my throat and grabs it, making me crane my neck to look at him. His eyes are blazing as he grins.  

"Comfortable, are we?" He whispers in my ear. I stop moving entirely, hating this enite situation so much that I feel nauseous. His mouth moves closer to mine and my eyes widen. I pull my head out of his grip and in my desperation, I lean down and bite his arm holding me. 

"You bitch!" He yells in my ear and his grip loosens enough for me to get out of his arms. I run to the door and start banging on it.

"Please let me out! Please!"The guard standing outside doesn't move an inch. I hear a chucke from behind me.

"Looks like you're stuck in here, sweetheart. He only opens the door for me." He croons with a sickly sweet voice that makes me tremble. But then a thought strikes me. If I can get Hux to leave, and can manage to get out the door in time, all I need to do is outrun him and hide somewhere. And maybe I can find Ben, or maybe I can find a ship and get out of here. To make him leave as fast as possible, I realize, is to give him what he wants. A knot so big I feel like crying forms in my stomach, but I try to ignore it. It's the only way out.

I turn as he approuches me and watch once more as his eyes rake my body. Before I know it, he has me pushed up against the wall, hands pinned above my head in a harsh grip. I see what he is going to do before it happens, and the hard punch to my stomach has me wanting to collapse as the wind is knocked out of me, but being unable to because he's still holding me to the wall. 

"Looks like it's my turn to have some fun." His other hand finds the edge of my top, and comes into contact with my skin. I flinch away from him, feeling like I was being burned as his course hand brushes across my stomach. I wriggle away from him as much as possible, but he continues.

"Please stop." I whisper, tears welling up in my eyes. "Please don't do this." I try to kick out at him, but my legs feel weak and he pushes my knee to the side and moves between them, effectivly trapping me completely against his body and the wall. 

"Looks like you should have answered my questions." He croons, his face moving to my neck. I pull away and his hand on my stomach stops moving. I freeze. "Stop. Moving." He seethes. I shake my head in despair, tears freely rolling down my cheeks. His hand goes back and this time settles on my chest, squeezing tightly. My head feels like it's splitting in two and I feel like retching as he holds my breasts.

"Get off me!" I sob, trashing against the wall. "Please. I'll tell you anything, just stop." I say, desperate for his hands to leave my body. 

"That's more like it." He whispers into my ear. "Just stop." I say back. "Please." His hand drops from my chest and comes to hold my cheek, angling my face to look at his. 

"What are you to Ren?" I am caught of guard with his question. 

"Nothing. I mean nothing to him." I lie, knowing I would never tell this man the truth.

"Why would he be so angry that someone who means nothing to him escapes?" His finger restes under my chin. "-and don't you dare lie to me." I swallow harshly.

"He - he has special taste. An- and I know what he likes." I say, knowing that he already suspects I am only here for Kylo Rens pleasure. Hopefully he buys it.

Hux hums gently, watching me carefully.

"He doesn't like sharing." I say, trying to hold in my sob, gesturing to Hux's position pressed against me. Hux seems to consider my words as he takes a step back. I try to school my expression of utter relief as his hands leave my body. Without saying anything else, he turns to leave. I thank myself that we were standing near the door, but I move a bit closer.

Hux gestures to the guard to open the door, and the second it opens, I run forward, pushing Hux harshly in the back, pushing him into the guard as I sprint down the hallway. I don't turn to see what happens, but it isn't long until I hear shouts in the distance. I take as many turns as possible, trying to get as far away as possible. I don't stop until my legs are aching and my nose feels like it has broken once more. I find a cleaning closet and thank the stars that it is unlocked. Letting the door close behind me I open one of the cupbords and hunch down so that I can fit. 

Only then do I take a much needed break.