What now??

Jin takes the rest of the gauze off, walks over to the trash can, picks up the tape ball that he threw eariler and throws both away

Jimin hops down and studies Yoongi's body as close as possible, slowly walking around him then tapping on his heart 'How is this possible. You where cut and torn from basically head to toe. Even your shoulders are fine'

Yoongi raises his hand to her neck and softly taps 'Please back away before I get hard. I hate not being able to strip you and have my way with you. But are you sure you want to make love as soon as we get home'

She nods happily, takes two steps back and taps on his heart 'Yes beloved. I am one hundred percent sure. Are you'

Yoongi nods 'Yes. You are fucking hot'

She smiles widely and walks closer then presses her body against him along with her lips "I won't be able to dance tomorrow. Between you and Jin, I will be very sore"

Yoongi softly pushes her body away from his and tigthly holds her waist so she can't move forward 'I want to be fucked by him before we have a threesome, though"

"That's fine. But, I will abuse your ass with that strap on of yours"

'That is fine'

She softly kisses his neck twice and backs away smiling widely «I get to watch»

Yoongi nods 'Jin is to your left. My right'

She looks over and smiles widely

Jin smiles back at her "What are you watching??"

She smirks madly «You two fucking»

Jin quickly looks at Yoongi who just keeps staring at Jimin's neck

"I know you see me. Look at me"

'Make me asshole'

Jimin turns to him and softly hits his pec with a wide smile

Jin squints and turns both of their faces towards him "What did you say, dick??"

Jimin raises her hand to Jin's heart 'You two have a very weird relationship'

Jin nods and looks at her "Yeah. We've always been this way. However, it did probably get worse today. What did he say??"

'Make me asshole'

"Ah. Sounds like the brat I know"

Jimin nods happily

Jin looks at Yoongi "Why are you sassing me while tapping on someone else??"

'Because I can'

Jin rolls his eyes and looks at Jimin who smiles widely and taps on his heart 'Because I can'

Jin rolls his eyes and looks back as Yoongi "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"

Yoongi rolls his eyes

"Child" Jin sasses

Yoongi sticks his tounge out at him