Background check

Emily's pov:

We all go to sit down by the fire. I sat back in my little chair an Barin went back to his spot on the log to my surprise Bastian sat on the ground next to me hmm. We were all silent sitting enjoying the fire. I needed to get rid of this headache before his bloody conversation all of us are about to have so I stood up an excused my self real quick an went back to my garden an picked some more herb an skipped back happily to my seat. I was so happy I didn't even care about their reactions I began the process of taking the seeds out then grinding it up an roll it up. I grinded an rolled six joints in one minute ha new record I thought. Doing my little happy dance I heard them chuckling at me.

Once I finally put my tray down by the fire I look up at Bastian even in my little chair an him on the ground he was still towering over me. "Good Lordy you are big." I quickly covered my mouth with wide eyes "Oh my goodness did I say that out loud... shit" I say chuckling. They both immediately start laughing at me "oh my mate you are too cute." Bastian said while ruffling my hair. "Would you like?" I ask spreading my joints out like a deck of cards in between my fingers. They both smiled an nodded I gave them two each. We all light them up with the fire an enjoy each other's company, processing everything.

After a little while I was thinking about what to say we all where really. " I grew up in these here woods that cabin is my childhood home I recently bought a couple months back an renovated some of it. The day I was driving up here to meet my two older brothers..." I paused looking up at the stars threw the trees. "We raced up to the cabin and on the highway I seen the biggest horse fuckin wolf I've ever seen in my life." I say throwing my hands around since we Italians talk with our hands. I turn a little to look at Bastian he was watching me tentavly. I continued " My brothers an I fought off these nut job lookin wolves nothing even close to Barin or other wolves an I felt somebody at the edge of my property then, and the other day I seen that same big wolf again looking marvelous in the morning sun. This past week somebody has been hovering my borders." I knitted my brows together. "That was you wasn't?" It was more of a statement then a question.

"Yes. Emily that is my wolf axle. He has been so much happier since we smelt your sent on the highway we both been. We all have wolfs same as Barin but those wolves yous fought that day where not normal as yous suspected they where rogues. Those type of wolves have lost all humanity in them an completely become the animal within." He told me

"Yes we quickly came to that conclusion so we put up their hides to keep others like them away. I hope that wasn't disrespectful." I sad with concern.

"The only thing that was disrespectful was those rogues interrupting your sibling bonding and not even seeing all three of yuhs auras, that was their first mistake. Just you alone are intimidating. They deserved what they got." Bastian said while lighting up his other joint. He took a puff an then looked up like I did before. Good god that was beyond sexy as fuck, get it together em.

"As werewolves we burn our dead not bury them like humans do with their gods. Ours are different she's the moon goddess of eternal light she is the one that creates all species with their fated mates. So we burn our decced so they can travel back to the moon goddess." That's sad but I'm happy to hear that they reunite with your god, my gods sort of do the same just a little different we do bury our dead but then when your in the ground your soul is returned to heaven or hell." I finished an took a puff I turned to look at Bastian but his face was so close to mine.

I didn't quite know what to do other then look at his beautiful grey stormy eyes I guess it looked like I was asking something an he began to nod at me, I slowly leaned my forehead against his an exhaled through my nose as did he there was a lot of smoke around us but I didn't mind as I touched his high cheek bones. with my left hand then his nose an chin I didn't even dare look at his lips.