Trip into town pt1

Mmm that smell, goodness he smells sooo fucking good. I thought to myself as I combed my fingers through his thick beard I know we just met but we are mates so fuck off; plus he was just to tempting when I woke up with his strong sexy arms around me. As elves we don't sleep much. Three hours is the most I've ever slept other then the occasional nap but when I looked at the clock on my wall and it was five in the morning. I slept two extra hours I was baffled by what the mate bond can do. But man can this guy sleep; holy shit I was starting to think until I heard that low beautiful rumbly purr. Huh an actual purr from this giant man hmm. His wolf must adore us I thought as I unconsciously elongated my normal fingers into my sleek elf claws.

I quickly realized I lost control for a split second an I shifted my hand back to normal immediately then ran my hand through his beard one more time just to even it back out. I needed to get out of here before I devour this man sexually in front of me. I carefully wiggled out of his arms not awakening him surprisingly he was still purring like a cat. I turned abruptly since that primal part of me wanted to just take him as mine in my bed hear an now but that is so out of turn we just met stop it all ready I told my self as I walked into my closet. I changed into my workout outfit black leggings an black long sleeve that shows just a bit of stomach when I lifted my arms, did my business an walked right out of my room an shut the door an made my way to the kitchen.

I swiftly made my normal black coffee an made one for Barin, then set aside a cup for Bastian incase he awakes. I quickly grabbed my iPods out of the coffee table drawer and made my way out side.

As I made my way back to the fire pit Barin was still asleep cuddling the wood log like you would a mate hmm I wonder if he does have one? Anyway I stood over him for thirty seconds just to see if he'd awake without me kicking him. An of course no so I nudged the log into him making him dramatically lay flat on his back with the log right on top of him still holding it. Goodness he had a vice grip on that thing.

I sighed an put the mugs on my little chair an walked back up to him. I sunk my claws into the log and picked it up he was still holding onto it omg this man I swear. A brilliant idea came to mind I put a surge of my fire power into the log through my claws. At first he snuggled more into it but as I ampt up the heat he squealed like a pig haha gotchu.

He was squealing and doing the stop drop an roll but just the roll part. Ugh to funny he looked like fish on land. "Barin your not on fire. RELAX!" I said putting my foot on his chest "you good?" I say laughing. "Oh...Im fine now Luna I thought I was on fire for a second." He said out of breath looking up at the sky.

"No but you did feel the intensity of one though."
I told him as I went to grab our coffees. I hand Barin his as he stood up."  "Thank you Lu.." "Emily fucker.  With officials fine but we chillin so Emily yuh got it." I said tappin his shoulder. "Thank you Emily." He said with a small smirk an a look of admiration.

"Good now I have something for you to do." I said looking him in the eye before he started questioning me about the fire. "Anything you need." He told me in absolute. "Well it's not exactly for me...it's for Bastian you brought clothes for a couple days but I'm gonna need you to bring him all of his stuff here for the duration that you will be taken over while he's on vacation." I told him an taking a sip of my coffee.

He seemed shocked but said "Of course I'll bring all of his stuff here before he wakes Emily..." he paused. "Is everything okay Barin." He look confused and happy at the same time an told me "I just can't believe that Bastian is finally taking a vacation he's never ever took one day off since he was made alpha. Ever since last week he's sorta been a different person; I'm glad you changed his mind." He said the last part proudly.