Trip into town pt2

Bastian is a fantastic driver an he looked so handsome doing it. His stern concentrated face, big muscly arms strained on the steering wheel, an those thick manly hands oh god. Oh, okay calm down Emily we are going to eat breakfast not our mate in the car RELAX. Thank you very much. I told myself as Bastian came to a stop in front of the Old diner.

"This is it. I'm so hungry I exclaimed about to jump out of the car but Bastian's hand held mine "Wait. I want to try something hold your stomach for just a minute." "Mmm fine anything for you." I crossed my legs leaning into the seat as I watched him walk around the front of the car an opening my door offering his hand to me. Uh Whatta man I thought holding his hand an got out gracefully showing off my legs to him even tho I'm wearing tights but still I definitely had an effect on him.

We walked together hand in hand "Pick anywhere to sit I'll be right with you!" I heard  Mrs Charlotte yell from the kitchen. I lead Bastian to our usual table an sat across from him getting a good look at him. This big man seemed so out of place in this small dinner. "So is this one of those diamond in the ruff type places you've brought me to Emily?"

"No it's a shit whole let's go." I said laughing Bastian waved me off laughing too. "No really, it's a fantastic diner an their hot chocolate is superb." I said as Mrs. Charlotte came up to our table.

"Oh welcome back Emily it's wonderful to see yuh again an with company?" Mrs. Charlotte was her usual bubbly self today. "Yes, this is Bastian my..."Bastian interrupted me "Her boyfriend." He said proudly. Hmm I like the ring to that but we did not discuss boyfriend.

"Ah... Emily you never told me!" Mrs. Charlotte looked shocked an looked at me. "Since when? Actually it doesn't matter this is monumental the food is on the house today ugh I'm so exited for you Emily!" She said disappearing into the kitchen.

I had to chuckle an roll my eyes at her. On the other hand my mate looked so smug that he's my boyfriend. I leaned on the table a bit an put my hand under my chin. "So boyfriend are you hmm?" I raised my brow challenging him.

"Of course without a doubt. There is no one better for me or for you in this world Emily." He told me while stroking my cheek. "Mm that's nice."

"My words or hand Emily." He said getting closer to me goodness I can feel his breath on my lips. Wait a minute I said that out loud shit. "Both." I said looking into his eyes. Just then the door separating the kitchen an diner bursts open. We sat back smiling like kids that just got caught.

"Here are your coffees and hot chocolate. I'll be back with your food shortly." Mrs. Charlotte said happily. "Thank you Mrs. Charlotte." "Oh of course dear." She said retreating to the kitchen.

I went to take a sip of my coffee but Bastian stoped me "It's still hot be carful." He looked concerned at me. "Hot temperatures don't bother me remember? Fire fairy." I waved my hand at him. "Hmm well, even if it doesn't bother you I want to make sure you are safe an unharmed even from a burnt tongue." He told me stroking my hand. I stared at him curiously. No man ever said those words to me. I didn't quite know what to say as I shyly looked at our hands touching. I grabbed his hand quickly an gave it a kiss since I can't kiss him yet. This is the only way I'm to express my feelings to him.

"Hey I got an idea." I picked my hot chocolate up with a mountain of whipped cream on top yum. "Oh yeah what is it?" He asked intrigued. "Well it's simple you take a sip of your hot chocolate dunking your nose in the whipped cream an we take turns. Whoever laughs first loses. Got it?" I asked him getting a little excited.

"That's childish no." Bastian told me. "Not childish it's fun. Is the big scary alpha to proud to get a little cream on his nose for his mate?" I goaded him with my last words then taking a sip of my Hot Chocolate dramatically dipping my nose in whipped cream.