Chapter. 9

Jungkook walked into his grandmother's room to greet his imo. He mentally rolled his eyes when he saw Soyeon sitting beside her with that same as always bitter expression of hers.

"So you finally decided to bless us with your presence? what was the need to come back home, you could've stayed at your friend's house like always!" The old woman complains as soon as the omega stepped inside.

Jungkook sighed and continued to approach his imo for whom he's here "Anytime else grandmother, I didn't feel like to stay there today" He retorted and bit his lips to control his laughter when the woman huffed again.

"Aera are you seeing how he talks back? this is what I tell you about this favourite nephew of yours that he has absolutely no manners with whom he's talking to!"

Aera herself was pressing her lips into a straight line, trying not to smile. She got up and hugged the omega closer into her chest, kissing his forehead afterwards. Both of them let out a soft giggle in each other's embrace at the old woman's words.

"Did you meet Tae? He was asking about you" Aera asked lightly, almost whispering and Jungkook hummed while fiddling with his sweater.

"Also, when are you visiting my house? Taehyungie brought some things for you and I'll only give them to you when you will come" The woman adds.

The omega looked at her and smiled lightly "Soon, I have some work these days. After I complete it I'll pay a visit" Jungkook affirmed as his gaze fell on Soyeon who was throwing daggers with her eyes at him. But the omega didn't cared, it's the mother son duo habit. He sometimes thinks that both of them are mentally ill. Neither they could be happy themselves and neither they could watch anyone else in peace. Where Jeonghan and Soyeon is, there are always chaos, arguments.

He hugged his imo one last time, shrugging off his thoughts "I have to go now, it's late and I've a class tomorrow, we'll meet at your house right?" With saying that he left from his grandmother's room, without throwing another glance at anyone.

⭑𔘓𓍼✶

"Tae" Aera called her son who was quitely driving them back to their home. The alpha seemed in deep thoughts so the woman finally decided to break the silence.

Taehyung nods softly and she continued "Have you — have you been sending gifts to Jeonghan and asking him send you things from here too?"

The alpha furrowed his brows and shared a quick glance at his mother who was already looking at him with her face contorted into serious expressions.

"No" he starts. "We've been sharing gifts and presents since I moved there, that's true. But I never asked him to send me anything specifically. Who told you that?"

"Soyeon" She replies. "Soyeon told me that and she was implying something else, you know how easily I grasp such things. Don't you think that you want to tell me something?" The woman asks, arching her perfect eyebrow at her son.

The alpha gulps thickly "No" He lied. "There isn't a such thing. Aunt Soyeon must've misunderstood and about sharing gifts and presents, I've always done that with everyone who is close to me. It's just a misunderstanding and nothing else" He tried to convince his mother. It isn't the right time to disclose everything and before having a discussion with Jeonghan he can't speak about it. Even to his mother.

Aera sighed heavily "Right, but remember one thing. Sometimes these misunderstanding leads to wrong expectations. People's hopes get high, try to avoid such things Taehyung" She asserted and continued "Anyways, did you meet Jungkookie?"

The alpha nods his head "I did, he was sitting in the corner of the kitchen. I was passing by so I saw him. He still does that! can you believe it? do you remember, when he was just a child, he would always hide in the corners of grandmother's house. I always had to find him"