Special/Bonus chapter.

Jungkook wakes up to piercing light, the morning sun casts a purely golden hue over the entire room, descending upon the omega's forehead and into his eyes, he blinks sleepily. The light is too much.

And his whole body hurts.

Thanks to who?

Taehyung duh.

"Ow!" The omega says, wincing as he lifts his body up part way, stretching his muscles, there's still dried up — ahem, on the bed and sheets.

Jungkook scrunched his nose, gross.

Huh? Weren't really gross when when he told the alpha to go harder last night —

The omega shook his head, proceeding to slip off the bed, a sigh slipping off his lips when his bare feet came in the contact with cold tiles. Jungkook blinks his sleepy eyes, a small ding of phone notification jolts him, and he so, picks up his phone from the nightstand, checking it up.

Jungkook stares, reads, thunderstruck. It feels like the ground has suddenly disappeared from beneath his feet.

The omega lets out a short, frustrated exhale deep from his lungs, standing up on his feet not a second later, a little panicked as he reached for the bathroom, shutting himself closed inside to wash up.

The moment is over disturbingly fast for something that had him nearly feeling like passing out of nervousness when he steps back into the room, hair still wet from the quick shower he had, there isn't much time to blow dry them anyways — Jungkook carelessly throws a cropped jacket over himself, picks up his car's keys, phone, wallet and ran out of his and Taehyung's shared room.

"Jungkookie! Oh you're up? I've made breakfast —" His imo's voice reaches his ears as soon as he ankles into the living room, but the woman's usual soft smile fades upon seeing his pale face "What happened?"

But the omega just shook his head, clenching his fists just so his shaking hands couldn't be seen, it could be due to anxiety, helplessness, worry or anger — you name it.

He shook his head, proceeding to walk towards the main door, as he, for a second tilts his head to look at her "Not now imo, we'll talk about this later"

The woman, understanding as always, nods at him "Just drive safely"

"Mhmm" He nods, before storming out of the house.

Whatever it is, it won't end good.

⭑𔘓𓍼✶

"Oh my God!" Hyeon squeals upon seeing Jungkook walking towards the corridor, "Appa see, I've made you so famous here!"

The omega only looks at him blankly in response.

Oh crap.

The boy instantly went quite, shifting over his feet nervously — this enthusiastic behavior and silly smiles ain't doing anything for him, that's what he thought when he sees how utterly quite his appa was.

Actually, it's the fifth time in a month that Jungkook had to pay a visit at his children's school, not for Heejin, not for Nari.

But only for Hyeon.

Every teacher of his separately, and desperately wanted to meet him, wanted to see that who this being actually is whom gave birth to a child like Hyeon? And whomever Jungkook has met in their school until now, they only recognized him as Hyeon's father. Even though Heejin studies in the very same school and they had transferred Nari here as well after her adoption.

So yeah, Hyeon was right, he actually did made Jungkook very famous, just in the span of three years.

But was it sarcastic? Something to be proud about? Hell no. Jungkook is loosing his mind.