~Chapter 11: fight~

INOLA POV:

I woke up the next morning with mattheo by my side oh and I can't forget the massive headache and hangover now can I.

I quickly got rid of that tho with a spell and I slowly started to crawl my way out of mattheo's grip around me so I could go take a shower and was my hair.

I made my way into the bathroom without waking him up, thank god. I turned on the shower waiting till the water was hot enough and made my way in and started washing my hair with my favorite vanilla shampoo and conditioner which makes my hair silky smooth.

I finished washing my body and made my way out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body. I quickly realised that I had left my clothes to get dressed in my room. Luckily for me it was a Sunday so I just decided to wear something comfy.

I made my way out the bathroom to get my clothes and saw mattheo awake on my bed reading one of my books from the shelf. He was topless and wearing grey shorts which stopped just bellow his v-line.

"Morning matty" I said catching his attention as he turned to look at me before saying "good morning love" with a smile. "I forgot my clothes so I just came out to get them" I said walking over to my wardrobe picking out some grey sweats and a tank top.

I then made my way back into the bathroom to get dressed

I then made my way back into the bathroom to get dressed. Once I was ready I walked out to see him wearing grey sweats and a black compression top that hugged every muscle on his body. I just admired his toned body until I got snapped out of my thoughts to him pulling me in for a light hug and a soft kiss.

I pulled away smiling at him before making my way over to my makeup desk to dry my hair. I pulled out my hair dryer plugging it in but before I could start mattheo said "can I try" gesturing towards the hair dryer. "Ofc come here I will show you what to do. I replied with a smile on my face.

Once I had shown him what to do he turned the hair dryer on and started. He gently combed my hair through with my brush whilst drying it as I watched him in the mirror. He had a face of concentration which made me melt inside of the fact he was really focusing on this.

After about 15 minutes he finished and looked really proud of himself. He looked at me in the mirror smiling before wrapping his arms around me and placing a soft kiss at the top of my head.

"Well done baby you did so good" I said turning to face him. "I know" he said in a cocky tone which made me let out a slight giggle.

"I need to go meet the boys real quick I will be back" he said before planting a kiss on my lips which I returned. "Okay" I said watching him as he left my dorm and blew me a kiss on his way out.

Around 20 minutes later whilst I was reading through my song book I heard lout chants coming from the common room. Me being the nosy bitch I am put on some slippers on and made my way down to see what was happening.

Once I had reached the common room I saw a crowd of people gathered round and realised there was a fight.

I saw the boys and made my way over to them to see what was happening but noticed mattheo wasn't with them. When I had reached them pushing through the crowd I saw mattheo beating the shit out of a guy on the ground.

I let out a loud gasp which made my boys realise I was there. "What the fuck is going on" I said to them "some dick said somet about you and it pissed him right off" Theo said turning to look at me. "Well don't just stand there do something please" I said which made them all go to mattheo and drag him off of the boy.

He turned around and saw me stood there staring at him with a disapproving look "love am sorry he-" but before he could finish I grabbed his hand dragging him to my dorm and into my bathroom.

"Counter now" I said clearly pissed off at the situation. Mattheo just nodded staying silent and sat on the counter top in my bathroom next to the sink.

"Now are you going to tell me what happened or do I have to find out myself" I said pulling out a first aid kit and placing a towel under some water and dabbing it in his face to get the blood off.

"That asshole and his group came walking into the common room talking shit about you and how you were asking for it at the party last night and it just pissed me off" he said placing his hands onto my waist pulling me between his legs still sat on the counter. "So you thought beating the guy up was the best solution mat?" I said avoiding eye contact still focusing on his face.

"Well no but he just wouldn't shut the fuck up about you when I asked him to and I just got angry and then before I knew it he was on the floor with a bloody nose but wait how do you know how to clean someone up after a fight?" "1 okay I will let you off this time and 2 I used to get in fights a lot and I mean a lot ask anyone in school." I said finishing up cleaning him up.

"Now that sounds like my kinda girl. Do you know where she is or?" He said with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes and gave him a soft kiss before going back into my room and grabbing my guitar with him following me.

We sat on my bed and he asked why I had the guitar out and my song book. "I have a song I want you to hear" I said flicking to the page I needed in my book.

He nodded in response and waited for me to start playing.

As the song went on I felt him looking at me in awe which I noticed out the corner of my eyes.

Once the song had finished he spoke up with a smile saying "that's about me isn't it" "yes, yes it is muse. I wrote it yesterday before the party. It has to be one of my favorites so far" I said smiling up at him.

After a while we both sat in my room talking about random things we did when we were younger.

I told him about my home life and how shit it was and he told me about his.

A few hours later after dinner we were walking down to the common room and to our dorms as it was getting pretty late.

"I will see you tomorrow gorgeous" mattheo said placing a kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight matty" "goodnight darling" he replied pulling me in for a kiss.

I walked into my dorm got changed and headed straight to bed as I didn't get to sleep till about 4 in the morning.