~Chapter 17: motorbike rides in the snow~

INOLA POV:

I woke up the next day at around 10:25 am to mattheos arms wrapped around me with his head hidden in my neck.

I started playing with his hair and after a couple of minutes I heard him move.

"Mmmmm" he groaned as his face dug deeper into my neck. "Cmon love it's time to wake up" I said placing a kiss on his head. "Just 10 more minutes baby" he said placing a kiss onto my collarbone.

"Okay fine but after that we're getting up" I said hugging him closer. "Fineee" he said looking up at me.

I gave him a gentle kiss which he returned and he placed his head back into my neck.

About 10 minutes later I started to wake him up.

"Wake up pretty boy we can't stay in here all day" I said stroking his cheek. "Okay okay I will get up" he said rolling onto his back.

"Good morning gorgeous" he said leaning on his forearms to sit up a bit. "Good morning matty" I said placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"So baby tell me. What do you want to do today" he said pulling me on top of him. "I was thinking maybe you could pick" I said smiling up at him.

"I have just the thing" he said with a smirk and getting out of bed. "I will be back in 2 minutes don't move" he said walking to his dorm.

2 minutes later he came in with something that looked like biker clothes for a girl and 2 helmets.

"Erm babe why do you have those and what are we gunna do with them" I said standing up and going towards him.

"We my love are going for a ride on my motorbike" he said handing me the clothes to put on.

I walked into my bathroom and got changed into a black and white biker outfit with mattheos hoodie under the jacket.

I walked out and he handed me some boots to put on so I did

I walked out and he handed me some boots to put on so I did. I noticed he was also in his biker clothes which was also black and white almost matching me.

He handed me my helmet and took my hand and apparated us to the muggle world.

We were in London. It hadn't snowed much here at all but there was still a thin layer on the pavements.

He pulled me over to a garage and opened it revealing a dark forest green motorbike. It was beautiful actually. But never in a million years did I think I would have rode a motorcycle let alone he owns one.

"Helmet on love" he said walking over to the bike whilst putting his helmet on.

I tied my hair in a low ponytail and placed the helmet on my head. He sat on his bike and got it ready and gestured for me to come over to him.

He clipped in my helmet and patted the back seat for me to sit down. I climbed on and sat on the back seat and wrapped my arms around his waist for support.