Planning to Build Three Houses

Mug Pig: What are going to do now? Our souls are going to end up inside of the rumbly tummy of that big bad devil wolf.

He said in worry while putting one of each his hands on his chest and on his stomach.

Cup Pig: Don't worry Mug Pig we'll think of something.

He said getting convince back after the big bad devil wolf left.

Chalice Pig: That mean old devil wolf wants to eat our souls up, we need to build some houses to keep us safe.

She came up with the idea for each of them to build a house to protect themselves and their souls.

Cup Pig and Mug Pig were happy to hear that idea from Chalice Pig and they both agree to it.

Cup Pig: I'm going to build my house out of straw because it will keep me nice and warm & it might keep my soul safe from the big bad devil wolf.

He said that he got the idea of making his house out of straw on one of hills of the grassy field.

Mug Pig: Oh that won't work you should use something a bit stronger like sticks which is why I'm going to make my house out of sticks.

He disagrees of his brother's straw house idea and thinks sticks are better for his house on one of the next hills of the field.

Chalice Pig: Oh you two are so silly, both straw and sticks are not strong enough, which is why I'm going to build my house out of bricks because bricks are the strongest materials to use to build a house.

She definitely knew what make her house out of because bricks are really strong materials to use for building a house.

Cup Pig: Bricks?! But that's hard work Chalice Pig.

Mug Pig: Yeah. That would probably take too long to it built before the big bad devil wolf gets back.

Both Chalice Pig's brothers didn't like her idea because they think building a brick house is hard work and it would take too long. But she didn't mind them disagreeing with her.

Cup Pig: Well? What are we waiting for? Let's start building our houses before the big bad devil wolf comes back.

Mug Pig & Chalice Pig: Yeah!

So they hurried to go get their materials that they need to build each of their houses on each of the 3 grassy hills on the field and they started to build each of their houses.