The Big Bad Devil Wolf vs The Stick House

Mug Pig was on the second grassy hill and he just finished building his stick house so fast and easy too, just like his brother.

Mug Pig: Building a stick house was easy, and now this should help me protect my soul from that no good devil wolf.

Then he heard his brother coming, Cup Pig was running and panting towards his brother's house.

Mug Pig: Woah!!! Bro, what happen to your straw house?

Before Cup Pig can tell his brother what happen to his straw house, first, he had to catch his breath from running away from the big bad devil wolf.

Cup Pig: Well, the big bad devil wolf came by my house, he knock my door, but I did not let him in, but then he huff, and he puff, and blew my straw house down so I came to your house to hide in there, so please let me come inside your house Mug Pig.

Mug Pig: Oh dear, hurry let's get inside before the big bad devil wolf gets here.

Cup Pig: Oh thanks bro.

Mug Pig: Oh don't mention it bro. What are brothers for?

Both Cup Pig and Mug Pig went inside the stick house to stay safe and warm, but then the big bad devil wolf again tiptoes quietly up the second grassy hill towards the stick house.

He knocks on the door, Cup Pig opens the right window, and Mug Pig opens the left window, and they both saw the big bad devil wolf.

The Big Bad Devil Wolf: Little cup pigs, little cup pigs, let me in!

Cup Pig & Mug Pig: Not by the hair on our chinny chin chins.

Then they closed both of the windows and went back inside of the stick house.

The Big Bad Devil Wolf: Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down.

Cup Pig and Mug Pig hug each other close and shaking in fear having a feeling that the big bad devil wolf might try to blow the stick house down.

Then, the big bad devil wolf huff, and he puff, and he blew down the stick house.

Mug Pig: Ahhh! My stick house! It's ruined!

He said sounding really upset about his stick house getting blown down and ruined.

Mug Pig: I guess sticks are not the right materials to use just like your straw materials Cup Pig.

Him saying that in a nervous way and telling his brother not to use straw for materials.

The Big Bad Devil Wolf: Now, give me your souls.

Both Cup Pig and Mug Pig scream and ran away to the third grassy hill to where their sister was building her brick house.

The Big Bad Devil Wolf: You two can run but you two can't hide from me.

He followed Cup Pig and Mug Pig to the third grassy hill quietly.