~1~

Haseena'sPOV:

Why??The only question roaming in mind currently were why am I here? Arethey really gonna help? But the only answer to these were hope....The hope that maybe my father will help me and mother cause thos isthe thing I am asking him after 27 yrs of my existance and 25 yrs ofhim knowing that i exist....

Justas I was about to ring the doorbell I heared a voice from behind

"What are you doing here bitch", here comes the real bitch in my life or say my dad's second wife....

"Just came to meet my dad, nothing that concerns you", I tried not to say the last words but I did cause the way she was glaring me made me want to glare back at her and hit her head on the wooden flooring bu tsad that I can't....

"Oh! So you are here to beg for the money", she said in a mocking tone and with each word my hatred for this vicious woman was increasing...

"Isai...." before I could complete my sentence a maid came and informed that my dad called me in his office as I already told him earlier about my arrival..

I entered inside his office and along with me that bitchy step mother of mine entered along with her good for nothing Brat daughter.... I sat beside my father and they took sears Just beside him...

I kept the paper in my hand on the table and glared at those for awhile... PATHETIC is what I feel every fucking time I come here...Whatever the world says, "I was the daughter he wished he never had".. Finally after minutes of silence I choose to speak out the reason why I am here

"Mom got a paralysis attack last night and is currently admitted in hospital, here are the bills and I need your help to pay the expenses and I will surely pay you back".. I stated, yaa it's true please help me i need this.. I mummered to myself

"So actually you were hear ti beg for money only don't you" My stepsister said in a mocking tone well atleast I nit like you brat living on someone's money

"Dad please help me.. I promise you I won't bother you anymore after this"I said royally ignoring that brat and her mother who were glaring me

"I won't help you" said my father.. well I expected this but not in this rough tone...

I looked at him with a hopeless face and began moving out... as soon as I reached the office gate I heard that brat saying something to me

"We can help you" I turned towards her only to see her looking at me with wicked smile while her mother was unable to digest what her daughter just said...

"I will help you with the money but you have to do something for me in return" Good for me that I never expected her to be good to mecause she is selfish..

"What would I have to do?" I asked because this is the only way I canget the money for hospital bills..

"This weekend you have to marry Anubhav Singh in my place cause I don't want to marry a man who was evil for his own family and is nothing but a loser".. fuckk what just she said

"I can't marry someone" I said because why will I marry someone that too on her place.. I said this and started moving when i heard

"Do you want the money or not?" This time it was my step mother standing with a wicked smile being proud on her daughter.. Well that was the main reason I was here

"I do but..." I was cut in the middle but this time it was my so called father..

"Marry him and the next day of your marriage the amount will be transferred to you.. meet you at the court this weekend" saying this the whole family left the office room and soon Haseena too left from there as she has to do this cause this is the last option left...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author'sPOV

As soon as Haseena reached the flat she shared with her friend... She was bombed with the questions like "did they helped?" and all... Haseena hold Naina by her shoulders and made her sit on a chair while she herself sat on her knees in front of Naina...

"Actually they agreed to pay but..." She was cut by Naina

"but what???" Naina said in a hurry and just by looking at her face this was clear that she was hell furious

I told her everything that happened there and two emotions were clearly visible on first was rage and second was concern.. "what are you gonna do now?" she asked me with concern..

"Maybe I'll have to marry him.." I said with an emotionless voice..

I was going towards my room when she called me making me turn towards her "I don't know either this is truth or rumor but I came to know that Anubhav is in prison currently because he was involved in something illegal"...

And that was enough to make the ground under my feel slip and everything in my mind went blank..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SCENE SHIFT TO POLICE STATION

Anubhav'SPOV:

I was in my slumber when that grumpy old officer decided to ruin my sleep...

"Getup Anubhav Singh, enough of sleep for two days now get up" he said making me get up from the place I was having my beauty sleep..

"Whats the hurry officer, it's not that someone's dying now" I said in an emotionless voice... *yaa the same one which everyone make when they get their sleep disturbed by someone*

"Most people are dying to get out of here and here you are doing the exactopposite"

"They are here cause they did crime and I am here for fucking differentreasons"

With that after signing some documents I was allowed to got out like a free word...
As soon as I walked a little forward I saw my PA Ankit standing there.. as soon as I reached to him he wished me..

"Boss,I have a news for you" he said and I asked him to proceed with his words

CHAPTER ENDS

 This was the first part. I hope you liked the story. Do vote, follow and share.. Your suggestions are always welcome

 Your suggestions are always welcome