~2~

ON THE DAY OF MARRIAGE,
Haseena along with her so called family was waiting for Anubhav to arrive, she was dressed in a red lehenga and minimal jewelries which were for sure rentals and she was going to return them. Despite her wish for having atleast the lehenga of her choice on her wedding, here she is dressed as a fairy in the cloths which were never hers.

HASEENA'S POV:

"Don't worry haseena, your groom will be arriving soon" My step mother said and note the sarcasm in her voice.

"Just to be sure that you'll be giving me money after I marry Anubhav, right?" I asked because somewhere in my heart I still have that fear that what if they refuse to pay me after I marry him. I will be fully destroyed, Firstly I'll be married to God knows who and Secondly my mother's life will still be at stake.

"Yes haseena, just get the wedding over with and we'll give you the money, okay" my step mother said with her voice getting frustration with every word she says.

"Just make sure you keep up with your words" I said in an emotionless tone cause that's what I am feeling. Emotionless

"I can't believe they are getting their daughter married to Anubhav Singh" One of the woman who came due to my step mother's insisting to moke me, said to the other lady who seems to be so much invested in her gossip or say my personal life.

"I know right, Singh family is powerful but Anubhav is hopeless and bastard child of the family" The other lady said, only I know how much I am controlling myself to go and punch them here only.

They continued their gossiping when I saw my step sister entering there wearing a black dress which barely reached her mid thighs as if she's here for some party and that was not enough when she started with her Ranting

"How does it feel to marry a bastard child who's a total outcast for his family, even his family didn't showed in his own wedding and he himself his late. You are so gonna get ruined" she said and started laughing with her mother as if she cracked the joke 2023-24.

"Also I came to know, he is ugly as fuck" that was it, though I don't know the man i am marrying but I can't just simply allow my so called step sister to insult him this much..

"Will you please be quite, at least show some respect" and she rolled her eyes at me and sat beside her mother.

After some minutes a black arrived in front of the venue where I saw a man along with 3-4 man behind him coming towards us. The first one was dressed traditionally matching with my outfit and I can guess that he was the man I am marrying. To be honest he has the sexiest features to be real. He came infront of me and bent to my level and whispered looking in my eyes

"You must be the bride" and that's it, as much as of a god he looks, his voice is the sexiest..

We began the procedure, it's a court marriage, we made each other wear the garland and he filled my hair partition with vermilion and made me wear a nuptial chain around my neck and later we signed the marriage certificate.

After sometime, I left for his place with him, it was already evening and trust me I was hell nervous and tired. Soon as we reached his place, he carried my suitcase and a bag along with me and started moving, after some steps he looked back and saw that I was still standing near the car looking at him lost.. He came to me and asked me to follow him bringing me out of my thoughts. We reached the 10th floor and entered his apartment, not to forget it's nice and cozy.

"I hope this fills up your expectation" He said nervously with a small smile

"Yaa.. It's nice and cozy, it's enough for two people" I said what i felt was true.

"Actually there's only one room so we have to share I think" He said with a playful smile of his face. I didn't saw that coming

"Umm...... actuallyy, I can sleep on the couch here" I said nervously stammering, didn't know what to say. I was fidging with my fingers when I heared him laughing.

"I was just joking around, you take the room, I'll take the couch" I said and started removing his shirt and soon he was standing in front of me in just his vest and his muscles and biceps were a clear view for me, I was wondering how it will feel to touch them but then I hear him chuckling at something.

"Take a photo wifey, it'll last longer" and that's it I took my cloths are ran towards the bathroom in the room and as soon as I entered after changing my cloths into comfortable ones, i saw him sitting on the bed.

"I wanna tell you something" he said in a no nonsense tone making me nod my head and the thing he further said shook me a little, So it was just a drama, i thought

CHAPTER ENDS

Sorry for the short update

This was the first part. I hope you liked the story. Do vote, follow and share.. Your suggestions are always welcome

 Your suggestions are always welcome