Visit at his house

As I opened my eyes I saw black. As I tried to move my limbs I couldn't move even an inch. As I tries to say something nothing came out of my mouth.
Suddenly someone took off of me the thing covering my eyes. I saw Zandik.
Smiling widely, his mouth dripping with saliva, his face red from blush and his red eyes wide open.

- My little angel decided to wake up.
I couldn't scream as he pulled the gag covering my face to kiss my cheek. I could feel his saliva there now. So disgusting.
He then lied on me to keep me pinned to the bed, despite the chains that were already doing the job, smiling as if he's doing something funny.
- Why do you look so scared? You don't need to worry about anything. I'll feed you, wash you, brush your beautiful hair...
He smelled my hair.
- And most important: I will love you.
He took off of me the gag and started kissing me. His saliva mixing with mine. His hands on my waist. Maybe it would be cute, but that psycho kidnapped me!
I tried to kick him. Ropes held me down. I tried to scream. He didn't let me. I started crying. He smiled.
- Oh and now you're crying? You can cry more for me.
I couldn't take it anymore.
- Just- Just let me go! What did I ever do to be your hostage?! I never ever touched you! What the hell is wrong with you?! Why are you so cruel?!

He covered my mouth with his hand.
My arm right in front of my face. I saw a knife. He starts slowly cutting my skin.
I try to scream again. To shout. To yell. To make anyone hear me, but it's pointless.
He slowly start cutting my arm. The knife getting closer and closer to the bone.