Red eyes

As the thing staring at me tried to enter the room through the window I started pulling the ropes. I struggled to get out of the bed and the blanket wasn't helping. I don't understand why I wasn't able to see it's face. All I could do is stare in those crimson eyes.

Soon it was close. Way too close. That thing was slowly reaching me. I screamed as loud as I could. I tried to pull the ropes again. I began crying. I did everything to kick that thing away, but my efforts were pointless.
I took my pillow and threw it at that creature. I threw all of pillows on the bed, but it just smiled. The pillows fell on the floor and it got even closer to me.
All I could do is pray as I closed my eyes and tried to cover my head with my hands.
- Sohreh - I heard a familiar voice.
In front of me was standing Zandik. He looked confused.
- Hah. You really aren't grateful - he said with a smirk as he stared at the pillows lying on the ground. - You don't even care about your own comfort for as long as you get to make my life harder.
As he picked up the pillows and put them behind my head he suddenly laughed. He grabbed my head and pulled it closer to him.
- Are those tears? - he grinned and began licking them off.
- Get away! - I screamed and pushed him away.
He began licking them more, as if he enjoyed my resistance.
I really didn't like that. I constantly tried to push him away.
- Stop! - I shouted. - Just stop!
Those red eyes. These creature's red eyes terrified me.
Tears began flowing down my face more. I wished I could just make him leave me alone.
- What's wrong? - His tone suddenly turned serious as he grabbed my chin.
I was confused. He stopped licking my face and focused on my unstable breath.
- I am serious. Tell. Me. What's. Wrong.
As I opened my mouth no word could come out as I cried more.
He grabbed my waist and hugged me tightly.
Although tears were still flowing down my face like waterfall he kept hugging me. His hand on my back. My head on his shoulder. He gently caressed my back.
- Don't worry - he said. - Just take a deep breath.
I almost automatically listened to his instructions. I kept hugging him.
- Calm down, calm down - he whispered quietly, not wanting to make me uncomfortable.

As the tears slowly stopped and my breath returned to regular he slowly lied me on the bed. He looked at me with a caring smile on his face.
- Did something happen? - he asked.
As I thought about it my eyes filled with tears again.
- No, no - he pulled me close again. - You don't have to tell me.
- Just take your time - He kept holding me close. - Don't worry, no one is going to hurt you.
He finally lied me down again. He caressed my hair.
- Just remember. Don't worry.
- I am always here for you.