Chapter 22

Previous Chapter

In the Jihoon's room

I, Jiwon and Jihoon chit-chatted.

"Ohhh guys listen. Anuj, tell me that you guys want to see the Kala Ghoda festival."

"Yes."

"So let's go tomorrow after lunch."

"Wow, that's fantastic."

"What about the others?"

"We'll inform them in the morning."

Previous Chapter end

꧁•⊹٭٭⊹•꧂

Date: 1 Dec, 2023

Date: 1 Dec, 2023

| | A/N POV | |

The following day at the festival

"Wow, this is amazing" exclaimed Taehyung.

"Yes, you're right, Tae" agreed J-Hope. Everyone was engrossed in exploring, some capturing moments with their cameras. Jungkook held Y/N's hand, but she seemed unsure of what to do, choosing to ignore it and engage in conversation with others. Jungkook, on the other hand, was occupied with his phone.

Rohit stood beside Y/N, his expression unreadable.Poking his tongue through his inner cheek, he struggled to contain his anger as Jungkook held his sister's hand. Possessive-this was the perfect word to describe him. He never liked it when someone touched or commented on his sister; she meant everything to him. She was his source of happiness. He just can't let any mafia marry her. Because of his parents, he shut his mouth. He knows his parents will never make the wrong decision. He trusts them, he couldn't bring himself to trust the person currently holding his sister's hand. He vowed to destroy anyone who dared to harm his sister.

*OUCH* A little girl collided with Y/N, who groaned in pain while rubbing her forehead. The girl appeared to be around 6 or 7 years old.

"Oh, sweetheart, are you alright?" Y/N inquired as she bent down to the small girl. She attempted to move her hand away from Jungkook, who was engrossed in his phone. she pinched his hand. He hissed and turned to look at her.

"leave my hand."

He raised an eyebrow and replied with a no. She suffocated and tugged him down to her level.