Chapter 27

Previous Chapter

Why am I always like this? I consistently regret saying something to someone. Why do I always regret things later? Bappa, please empower me to say something without regret.

I shouldn't have said that. It wasn't his fault. It wasn't a big deal. I know how to make it up when it comes to Swara. I know she's angry because of me, and I took my anger out on him. I better apologize.

So, who first, Jungkook or Swara? Swara; no, she's angry, and it will literally take my entire day to make it up. It's better to go to Jungkook first. It will only take 5 or 10 minutes. Yes, that's good. I take a deep breath.

Let's go.

*Knock, knock.*

"Come in." I gulped hearing her deep voice.

Bappa, help me.

Previous Chapter Ends.

꧁•⊹٭٭⊹•꧂

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes.

Date: 16, Jan 2024

| | Jungkook POV | |

Suga Hyung informed me about an issue with our new project, so I left her room. My mind was messed up because she wasn't willing to talk to me. I went to the balcony to calm myself and began smoking. I Infrequently smoked, and now it's clear I should quit. I'm about to get married, and my little wife dislikes people who smoke and drink. I sighed and inhaled the cigarette smoke. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, and without turning back, I invited them in.

The door opened, and I waited to hear what the person had to say, but there was silence. I felt someone tug at the hem of my t-shirt. Turning around, I saw my angry bird standing, eyes fixed on my right hand, filled with questions. I immediately realized and extinguished the cigarette.

"Darling, what are you doing? Did something happen?" I asked curiously, cupping her face. She shook her head.

"Do you smoke every day?"

"No, no, I rarely smoke." She gave me a dissatisfied look, unconvinced by the response.

"I'm not lying. I rarely smoke and drink, baby."

I messed up.

"So you drink too," she said with an angry smile.

"I promise from now on, I'm not going to smoke or drink. Never. I'll never do this again. Just don't be angry."

"You know I came here to say sorry, but now I'm not."

She was about to leave, but I pulled her back and caged her between my arms and the railing. She glared at me angrily.