Chapter 43 (Last) 18+

Hey everyone! I hope you guys are doing well.

If you liked this chapter then please vote and comment down your thoughts, I'd love to read them.

Also, thank you to those who added the book to their reading list and voted.and follow. I hope you enjoy it.

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes.

••••••••••••

देवा या साठी माफ कर.🙇

Finally, the story has come to an end. I hope you've enjoyed it, and I apologize for the delay in posting the last chapter and for any inconvenience caused by the late uploads.

Follow on Instagram premawrts

Date: 7 May, 2024

< Author's POV >

"Baby, you're so beautiful," he whispered against her neck, inhaling her sweet scent.

"Ummm... Kook, please," she moaned as he continued to pleasure her with his fingers.

"Please, what, my love?" he asked, adding a third finger.

"Ahh... Hmm..." She moaned, muffling her sounds with her closed mouth. They were both in the secret bedroom of his study, and the room wasn't soundproof.

"Y/N, Oppa, hurry up; it's getting late."

"Answer her, My Darling," he said with a smirk, prompting her to nod.

"Hurry up, baby, answer her, or I'm not letting you go," he whispered near her ear, biting her earlobe gently, eliciting a hiss of pain from her. She took a deep breath before responding.

"Y-Yes we- we are com-ing," she managed to say, her voice trembling with pleasure.

"Ko-ok... ummmm. They they ar- are Ahhh... wa-ting for us," she continued, struggling to maintain her composure.

Today is a very special day for Y/N, Jiwon, and Jihoon, as today they have graduated. Today is their graduation ceremony. Y/N came to his study room to call him, but seeing his beautiful wife in a saree, he wasn't able to control himself. He took her into the bedroom, threw her saree on the floor, and started fingering her. She was lying under him naked while he was half naked; his back and biceps were now filled with her nail marks, and he was enjoying everything.

"Let them wait," he muttered through his teeth, trying to control himself, as he didn't want to take her now. She still needs to attend the ceremony.