Bonus 1

Hey everyone! I hope you guys are doing well.

If you liked this chapter then please vote and comment down your thoughts, I'd love to read them.

Also, thank you to those who added the book to their reading list and voted.and follow. I hope you enjoy it.

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes.

••••••••••••

Date: 20 May, 2024

Date: 20 May, 2024

< Author's POV >

"Ahhh, Kook, I can't wait, ple-please," she whispered with a pleading face.

"Shhhh, wait, My Love," he said, putting his finger on her lips to make her stop talking, while his other hand kneaded her bosom.

They were in his office room, and Y/N was riding on his member when he received a call from his Hyung. Without stopping, he answered the call and put it on mute, still thrusting inside her. Later, he unmuted and started talking, asking his wife to stop as he didn't want others to hear. However, she couldn't control her arousal.

"I can't, Kook. I want you right now," she yelled, stunning him. She grabbed his phone.

"Oppa he is busy right now; call him later," she said, cutting the call. She looked at her husband, whose eyes were red, his neck veins popping in anger. He clenched his jaw and held her waist tightly, making her hiss in pain.

"J-jun-g-ko-kook I di-dint me---."

"Shut up!" he shouted, making her look horrified.

"Now you'll get what you want. You're going to have the worst punishment," he gritted his teeth.

"Ko-"

"Don't you dare say anything, or you'll see the worst," he warned, his tone filled with menace. She gulped in fear as her body trembled.

He unlocked the secret door in his office leading to a hidden bedroom, ensuring privacy. Once inside, he placed her on the bed and without warning, thrust his member roughly inside her, crushing his lips against hers in a harsh kiss. His hand gripped her neck firmly while the other squeezed her bosom harshly.

••••••

After 7 hours

< Jungkook's POV >

I stretch my arms and gaze at my wife sleeping peacefully beside me, leaning in to kiss her forehead. As I rise from the bed, I begin to dress both her and myself, feeling a sense of contentment. With a sigh, I lift her gently into my arms.