Background information

General Info

Name: Huifen 

Gender: Female 

Age: 19

Hair color: Soft black

Eye color: Dark blue

Voice actor: Ryan Bartley is the English dub voice of Shoko Ieiri in jjk, and Miyuki Sawashiro is the Japanese voice of Raiden Shogun in Genshin Impact.

( Huifen main outfit! )

Personal Info 

Status: Alive 

Birth Place: Verdigiris House

Affiliation: Verdigiris House, Royal Palace, Inner Court, and Outer Court.

Occupation: Apothecary, Courtesan, Inner Court: Maidservant- wardrobe service, Inner Court: Jade Pavilion lady-in-waiting, Inner Court: Jade Pavillion priestess, and Outer Court: Personal maid.

Clan: La Clan

Personality

Huifen was known as a compassionate woman. Her personality is interesting that she tried to hide her emotions, especially the sad ones, by working hard and focusing on the next task. She uses her knowledge to help others in her ability and can sense the emotions of those around Huifen. But, she still caring sometimes when Jinshi's appear as they're alone. Huifen always helping Maomao out for research together and often leads them to involve themselves in the problems of others. However, Huifen does to get shy little bit of Jinshi when he was teasing and suduced her beauty. 

Like: Being doctor, Sake, and Children.

Dislike: Harassment by men, trust issues, and Nightmares.

Relationship Info

Biological Father: Lakan

Biological Mother: Fengxian

Younger sister: Maomao

Grandmother: Madam

Cousin: Lahan

Biological great-uncle: Lumen 

Love interest: Jinshi

Abilities

Herbal medicine: She very high professional when it comes to making of herbs so much that she makes her own medicine, which she foten tests on herself.

Perception: Her knowledge of herbs, she is able to deduce and slove problems more effectively than most. Huifen does not consider herself thoughs, as the only thing she can bring herself to study is medicine just like Maomao.

Priestess: Huifen possesses a certain amount of psychic ability, sense danger, and subdue evil spirits.

Trivia

Huifen had some experience with poison tester than Maomao.

Huifen's name is wise and fragrant.

She does have some trouble in her sleep that she had a worst nightmare and trying to avoid her nightmare in the past. Maomao worried about Huifen mental health that she never get a rested up on her break. 

Huifen likes to dance when she was alone at night to see the moon and it makes her happy.