Chapter 5

Huifen POV

After a long days work, I'm finally granted a chance to relax myself in my room. However, Lady Lihua hasn't gotten any better these past few days, she keeps getting worser each day. But, everytime she did lady Lihua's ladies in waiting would always stop Maomao, cause they think it's looks and is boorish food that she had food in her hands but that was quickly smacked away by Lady Lihua's lady in waiting and basically smacked Maomao to the ground that's i heard from my younger sister.

I remember when the emperor was visting the jade palace. The emperor have a request for me that I have to take care of Lady Lihua in her care and I might have to helping Maomao but i do need to watch Lady Lihua's lady in waiting closely. ' I'm going to check on Maomao...'

I get up and start heading to Lady Lihua's palace. As i noticed that Maomao pick up the dishes but Lady Lihua's lady in waiting in waiting come up to her.

"Get out if you are done cleaning!" She demanded as she kicked Maomao out.

Maomao stand up putting the dishes in the sink while cleaning them. As I walk up to her and place on her shoulder with my left hand. 

"Huifen, how are you been?" Maomao asked.

"I'm doing alright, I noticed Lady Lihua's lady in waiting gives you a hard time." I mumbled.

"Yeah, they are... But, you don't need to worried about me. I can take care of myself." As Maomao got a wet dish and started to drying it. 

I helped her put them away and start heading to where we eat and sit at the same old table with Xiaolan.

"Huifen, Maomao! Are you two at the crystal pavilion now?!" Xiaolan exclaimed while eating her food so elegantly.

"Well looks like it, because I have help with Maomao to take care of Lady Lihua." I says.

"I see. Lady Lihua asn't recovered yet." Xiaolan asked.

"The powder's poison, must still be in her system." I says.

"The poisonous flower, huh? I heard it was banned. heard that eunchus took away all the remaining powder in the rear palace." She explained.

"I see. good." Maomao says.

"But a request from the emperor? You're awesome, guys. I was surprised even!" Xiaolan says in surprise. 'He must really not trust the Doctor if he is relying on us.'

"Hey guys, your going to the kitchen right after, right?" She looked at us smilling.

"Yeah." Maomao and I say as she got up.

"Well then, good luck." She picked up her dishes and started walking off.

"Thanks." Maomao says.

Then Maomao gand I got up and did the same actions like Xiaolan. We then headed off to the kitchen seeing people cooking, cutting, mixing etc.

"Hey, uhm. Excuse me." I went up to a cutter guy.

"Yes?" He looked at me.

I asked him to get me ingredients to see what we could use to prevent Lady Lihua's poison thats in her body to stop and something for him to write on for what we need and don't need. He grabbed bread, oranges, lemons, bananas, almonds, nuts, raspberries, porridge flakes, apples, rice etc.

"Also, we don't need this, this, nor that, niether that one too." I started pointing to the ones we don't need, as the cutter starts writing this down, and sweat dropped from my speed of talk. We then started cutting and mixing the food as we poured it in the cooker waiting for it to be cooked.