Chapter 2

Jinshi POV

I found this a most congenial trun of events. The unsual girl and woman that i had discovered by sheer chance would now help my solve one of my many problems. I understood well why this was the case. Consort Gyokuyo has a bright gentle personality. She is also wise and cautious. 

Not just anyone can be employed as one of her attendants. She faovrite of the Emperor  must be greatly wary of those around her or else no matter how many lives she has, it would never be enough. Consort Gyokuyo currently has four ladies-in-waiting. But contrast, Consort Lihua has over ten. Thus, Consort Gyokuyo is rather lacking in attenants for someone of so high a rank. As things stand, it's hard for her to own the dignity of her station.

As I looked at the window to see the view and thinking about the woman, who might be the freckle face older sister. I'd been hoping to assign her at least one more or two attendant. That two maid really did have great timing. I'm certain Consort Gyokuyo would never reject them who saved the princess's life. After all how could iu fail to put that freckle face and woman their posion experise to work. If the woman attempts to use that know-how for ill. I'll just have to herd the woman into a post where such knowledge. 

I smirk. "Just in case, aiming a few sultery gazes the woman with pretty blue eyes way might not hurt either. I should seduce her a little."

Huifen POV

"What an honour getting to serve a high ranking concubine." The brunette adored while slightly whinning.

"Yeah, living the dreams..." Maomao sarcastically says Maomao, her frined and i left the room with our hands carrying basket with a cloth over it whilst we walked and saw Jinshi.

All of the girls around Jinshi starting aoring and admiring his beauty. ' Hmm, i would guess that he's very popular with the ladies.'

Jinshi noticed our presence because he looked behind his back and saw us, but as he did this and Maomao glaring daggers at him and hid behind me.

"Hm? Oh it's you two. Ready to move apothecary?" Jinshi smiled.

I nodded in agreement. " Yes, we were just our way to the jdae pervillian soon... Do you need something first?"

"No nothing at all." He answered as i was about to say something to him but i trailed off that i realized hit me like a struck of lighting.

"That doesn't make sense if you're not -" I was interuppted as Jinshi touched my hair. I stunned a little. All of the girls behind him gasp and look like they are wanting Jinshi to touch their hair as well.

"I am positive that you two will serve lady Kyokuyo well." Jinshi says with a smiled on his face, looking down at me as I moved back away from him in two feet not wanted to be near him.

"Please, don't do that." I softly glared at Jinshi as I dragging Maomao with me without a word.

"Best of luck Huifen and Maomao!" The brunette says as we continue walking. Maoma give her a thumbs up. As we were now in a distance from them.

"Are you alright, Huifen? I'm surprised that you didn't hesitate to slap him." Maomao asked in less surprising.

"I'm fine, I didn't see that coming." I whined a little bit.

"I'm glad he didn't do that to me that is."

"He's such of womanizer. There's no way if the ladies trying to fall over with that man and how do they see him anyway."

"Well, I hate to say this but I could've agreed with you." Maomao nodded in agreement as we continued walking till we reached the jade perviallian.

"I take it that you are Huifen and Maomao." I nodded to the pretty lady still holding the basket.