Chapter One

"Hey, watch where you're going!" Alice sneers at the demon who bumped into her..or maybe it was her but she wouldn't know. Drunk and wasted in the club with a glass of sparkly magiho.

"Excuse me?!" The demon sneered back.

Well that just popped a vein on her forehead. Her and her bad temper.

"What, you wanna go huh?!" She narrowed her eyes.

"It seems like you don't know who you're dealing with here" She taunted.

"A pipsqueak that's what" The demon taunted back.

Make it two veins.
First thing of all...NEVER call her a pipsqueak. And it seems the demon just had the best luck to have chosen that cursed word.

"C-calm down Alice" her friend Kelly stuttered.
Even her best friend knows not to interfere too much when Alex is in that mood.

Alice ignores her.

"Today is not your best day to piss me off because I am in a very bad mood and I want to kill someone and it seems like you're the best candidate for that" she said while narrowing her neon red eyes. Her pupils looking like a cat's.

Other demons were gathering around because of the commotion.

Little green thorn vines start growing out of her skin around her shoulders and expand all the way to her palms where it act like a whip.

The glass drink in her hand smashed onto the floor.

" Fancy I see, but fancy isn't going to get you anywhere because strength is what it takes to win" he said and spit on the floor.

His eyes turned pitch black and his horns tripled in size on his head and he mutated into a mass of muscles and he just looked gigantic.

Alice looked tiny compared to the demon but that doesn't mean anything in this world.

He brought both his green gigantic arms down on the floor and it shook the whole building.

His voice also changed.
"What chances do you have to win against me?!" He roared.

"100%" and that's when she jumped. So fast eyes almost couldn't follow.

The demon was caught off guard and before he realized, her green thorn vines were wrapped around his arms and neck.

She landed.

"Ugh!?" The demon choked but he acted fast and tried to tear the thorns from his arms and neck.

"You shouldn't do that" She smiled. He stood frozen in fear at that sinful and evil penetrating smile.

"My beautiful rose thorns feeds on my enemy's blood and fear."

More vines intertwined with her magnificent pairs of horns on her head and some covered half her cheek and chest.

He roared and ripped all the thorns off him. It only made Alice stronger when the demon's blood soaked in her thorns. Little rose buds started the bloom. All in the color of the darkest and reddest blood.

He charged at her ferociously.

Her vines boost her up near the ceiling and formed into a wall of red roses and thorns.

She looked like she was standing on the wall.

He couldn't stop in time because of his big structure and smashed into her wall of thorns.

Blood splattered everywhere.

Alex sucked in her breath.

So much power.... so much energy flowing into her because of the blood of her foul.

Yes...this is how it feels to be alive... she thought.

The demon layed on the floor unmoving but she knew he wasn't dead. She was going in for the finally kill, when suddenly she felt all her magic power drained away.

She looked around.

Her rose thorns disappeared into thin air and she landed on her feet.

At the main entrance, four huge demons came in and grab her arms.

Ugh, just when it was going good. She thought bitterly.

"What do you want now, you old cows?" She sneered at them.

"You have disappointed your father once again." One of the them said.

"Like I give a shit" she said bitterly.

"You are coming with us, your father wants to see you" Another said, completely ignoring her choice of words.

Ugh now I wonder what punishment that old meddling man has in store for me this time. She thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~