Chapter Three

Alice woke up startled. She was laying on her bed. She sat up and wonder what the hell she's doing here.

She sat up.
She suddenly remembered everything.

"What the fuck did that old man do to me?!" She sneered at no one in particular.

Her eagle perched inside its cage next to her bed jumped at her outburst.

She looked down and stared at her hands. She didn't feel any different.

Maybe he locked the door again and he's not letting me leave. She thought.

"Whatever."

Alice got up from the bed and walked in her bathroom. She walked up to my mirror.

Saying she's pissed beyond words is a exaggeration.

Her hands shoot up to touch her face.

Her long white hair was no longer present. In its place was brown hair. Her red eyes were replaced by blue ones.

Her horns were gone. So foreign to her that she felt just as if her legs or arms were missing.

She stood there staring. Just staring.

Then she exploded.

"OLD MAN!!!" she screamed as she storm out the bathroom and her room.

She entered his office like a hurricane brewing for days.

He looked up calmly from his seat.

"I still don't think I deserve being called an old man by you." He stated.

Alice ignored it.

"CHANGE ME BACK!!! CHANGE ME BACK!!!" she screamed.

"You will change back in time." He said.

"TIME MY ASS, CHANGE ME BACK RIGHT NOW! I LOOK LIKE A-A-A FREAKING WEREWOLF!" She stuttered the last sentence in disgust.

"Sorry it is what it is. You were the one who never listened. I don't need to listen to you either." He said and turned away.

"I-i-if you don't change me back right now....I-I-I will destroy your office right now." She stuttered some more.

"Feel free to try." Her father shrugged.

Alice sure will.

But then there was a little problem. She couldn't summon her powers.

"OH MY SATANNNSSS!!! YOU REALLY TURN ME INTO A WEREWOLF!!!"

"NOOOO MY POWERS!!" she screeched.

"I hate you old man..." She whispered defeated.

"I am only doing this for you" he answered back just as quiet.

"I HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU!!" She screams and stomped off.

That old man will regret doing this to me one day. She thought bitterly.

She wandered into the forest outskirts and sat down on a log.

How dare he degraded me to this pathetic looking thing? I look fucking hideous. Weak...weak...WEAK!! she thought panicking.

She rise her fingers to her lips and whistled.

Her eagle came flying at her like a missile after a few minutes.

That's why I never locked your cage, you smart ass bird" She thought satisfied.

Her eagle landed next to her.

She held out her arm to it and the eagle gladly perched on it.

She stroked it's feathers.

"You still know its me right? Even when I look hideous and stripped of power, you still come to me..." She said.

Alice's eagle isn't just any eagle. It was an eagle of power and only follows the strong. Having an eagle like hers equals the same as money and power. Highly intelligent and strong, beautiful and wise, its rare.

Alice eagle has brown feathers and a strong beak. It's screeches are ear deafening with power and status.

But there is something degrading about her eagle also.

She named it 'Brownie'.

'Brownie' refused to go near her for weeks because of it.

What can you say? Alice was only 4 when the eagle found her as his owner. Worst timing ever.

He screeched.

"When we get home, I'll get you some rare meat ." she said fondly.

Brownie flapped his wings happily.

A branch snapped behind her suddenly.

Both their heads jerked around.

Brownie spread his massive wings as a sign saying back off.

"Who's there?!" She shout.

~~~~~~~~~~
You guys probably know who it is anyway lol.

I love cliffhangers when I write but hates cliffhangers in general. Guilty ✌

Love keeping you guys on your toes .

Guilty again.

Alice in 'human form' ☝pic at the top.

BTW happy independents day everyone!!

Anyone going to see the fireworks?