Chapter Two

I will find the demon who reported me pay. Alice thought bitterly.

She stared out the window of the big limousine.

"We will be arriving shortly" one of the demon who sat next to her informed.

"Sebastian... why bother do this? All you four are powerful and have high social status. Why the hell are you guys always babysitting me?" Alice questioned.

".....It is what your father wants."

"Ugh you guys are so lame." She huffed.

The car suddenly came to a stop.

"We have arrived." The driver said.

"You four talk like you're a grandpa." She said as she exited the car.

They didn't answer her and they started going up a set of long stairs.

"You sure I don't have to change first?" She asked.

Alice was wearing a white crop top and a skin tight jet black pair of Jean shorts paired with combat boots.

Certainly her top and boot were stained with blood.

"We don't have time for that. Now let's hurry before your father gets even angrier."

This isn't a good idea with me all blood stained and half drunk. She thought sourly.

They came to a stop in front two huge doors. The door automatically opened and all of them stepped in.

Alice had stopped trying to escape since she tried multiple times before with each one a fail.

She had lived here until she matured into a full demon and she left to live by herself.

Everything was familiar to her. The huge crystal chandler hanged in the tall ceiling. The two staircase on the side leading to the second floor.

They went up the staircase on the left and walked to the end of the long hallway where her father's room and office was.

They knocked on the door and a deep voice said, "Enter"

Ugh why does everybody speak like that? Alice thought.

She was the only one to enter and the four demons stood by the door.

The first thing she saw was the huge vein about to pop on her father's forehead.

Well, guess that's where THAT came from.

"YOUNG LADY, YOU CAUSE TROUBLE AGAIN. HOW MANY TIME DO YOU HAVE TO LOWER MY REPUTATION?!" He shouted at her.

"That demon started it first." she lied.

"I DONT CARE WHO STARTED IT FIRST!" He said angrily.

"Whatever." She dismissed.

Her father sigh and rubbed at his temple.

"Where have I gone wrong? I didn't raise you to be like this." He said tired.

Alice stayed silent.

" You look so much like your mother with your long white hair and red eyes but your personality... I have no idea where that came from." He sighed again.

Talk about ignorance. She thought.

"There's only one way to stop you from trouble. I should have done it way before and now I can see you won't change with anything else."

Well that's new...and bad. She thought dreadfully.

"I hope with this you will learn." He said sadly.

"What the hell are you going on about? Just tell me my punishment."

Her father stood up from his chair and came to stand in front of Alice.

Alice gulped. She has to look up to see his face.

Suddenly he raised his right palm and gripped her face.

Ah....fuck. she thought and that was the last thing she remembered.