Chapter Seven

Alice ran back into her house and not even five minutes later, Brownie flew in from her window and landed on her shoulders.

"You didn't get hurt did you?" She asked as she reached up and stroked his feathers.

Brownie screeched.

Alice nodded and stood up from her bed.

That rude bastard was strange. He felt strong. Who is he? I will find out. She thought.

She sighed as Brownie took off into the night.

Even my bird has more freedom then me right now. She thought bitterly.

She walked into the bathroom to get ready for bed. No even once did she looked in the mirror.

The next day rolled around as she did the whole night.

She got up from her sleepless night.
She looked to her left and saw her eagle staring right back at her in his open cage.

"Brownie, I want you to go and follow that guy from yesterday." She said.

Without a sound, he flew out the window.

She went to the bathroom to freshen up.

She sat legs cross on her bed afterwards and closed her eyes.

She saw into her eagle's eyes.
She saw a huge mansion surrounded by the forest.

My mansion is bigger. She compared.

The bird's eye view was really helpful to her. She saw that guy from yesterday exit the house and into his garage.

My garage is bigger.

He then drove out of his garage on a Lamborghini Veneno.

Her mouth dropped open.

T-that's fucking gorgeous... I need to get one for myself. She murmured her thoughts.

Her eagle followed that car.
They arrived to a huge open piece of land occupied by many people.
Some in wolf form and others in their regular form.

"Hey man, you good?" Someone asked him as he put his arm on the guy's shoulder.

He shrugged it off. "Yea, you?"

"Yep"

"Ok, so how is it going?" He asked as he scanned his sharp eyes across the people filled landscape.

"We're in good process, the beginners are catching up steadily." The guy informed him.

He nodded.

Alice was confused. He sound like someone who's in charge.

Is he the leader, the alpha? My Satan. If I were to fight him last night, I would be beaten to resemble a squished bug. She thought sourly.