Heart to heart

The next day I woke up with a horrible headache in the middle of the day. The sunlight was peeking through the curtains, making me groan as it hit me sharply in the eyes. I reached for my phone and I had received a ton of messages. One was from Isack, from last night.

I just chuckled at his drunk texting

I just chuckled at his drunk texting. Another message was from Charles. As soon as I saw his name it all came rushing back to me. What had I done? I was SO embarrassed, telling him that I wanted him around? Touching his dimples? What was I thinking? I slapped myself in the face with the palm of my hand, before I opened his messages. One was from last night and the two others had almost just been sent.

Food? He wanted to grab food? I looked at the time and it was almost 1 pm

Food? He wanted to grab food? I looked at the time and it was almost 1 pm. "Fuck..." I whispered and immediately got up, walking to my closet to find some clothes while still texting him,

" I whispered and immediately got up, walking to my closet to find some clothes while still texting him,

Half an hour?! I had to get ready in just half an hour... I hurried and went to take a shower, washing off last night's make-up. I blow-dried my hair and let it hang loose before putting on a classic yet relaxed outfit. Fuck fuck fuck... I only had five minutes left, so I just put on some mascara before heading to put on some shoes, and just as I was looking for my jacket, there was a knock on the door. 

"Coming!" I yelled, finally finding my jacket that I had just thrown somewhere on the floor in the kitchen last night. I hurried to the door and on the other side stood Charles, smiling at me. "Good morning." He said, stepping aside so I could walk out the door. "Who said it's a good morning?" I whined and he laughed at me. I grabbed my bag from the hanger and put on a pair of sunglasses, then walked out the door.